What are you doing right now? Part II

He ALONE is the Savior and I am not ashamed to call him my Father.

Psalm 1

1 Blessed is the man who shall not walk in the counsel of the wrong, And shall not stand in the path of sinners, And shall not sit in the seat of scoffers,
2 But his delight is in the Torah of יהוה, And he meditates in His Torah day and night.
3 For he shall be as a tree Planted by the rivers of water, That yields its fruit in its season, And whose leaf does not wither, And whatever he does prospers.
4 The wrong are not so, But are like the chaff which the wind blows away.
5 Therefore the wrong shall not rise in the judgment, Nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
6 For יהוה knows the way of the righteous, But the way of the wrong comes to naught.

:)

Which translation into English are you using?

Which translation into English are you using?
ISR The Scriptures (ISR 1998) ... Its not 100% accurate. Most scriptures that are written in the Torah / Tanakh are not 100% translated correctly from a Hebrew perspective since Hebrew is the first and original language. I have The Cepher and even that one is not as close as the original. We will not have the original as The Vatican has it and will not share it. Israel gave it to The Vatican and they shouldn't have done that. HUGE MISTAKE! But all things happen for a reason.

Wondering if anybody lives at mobile home parks. I got asked that the other day. I said yes, but then I got to thinking. There’s a police car that sits there. It might be a top-secret intelligence agency.

Wondering if anybody lives at mobile home parks. I got asked that the other day. I said yes, but then I got to thinking. There’s a police car that sits there. It might be a top-secret intelligence agency.
it probably is. you just never know nowadays.

Maybe it was a TV crew for Cops or Live PD? Love them shows.

no noo nooo noooooo noooooo .... Just No. Tomos is not a name of a boy... it is red and a fruit however we call it a vegetable :D

Making plans for a camping trip I have coming up at the end of the month with my folks. We’re going up north to state parks. Time for my DSLR camera!

I gotta stay away from cheese states.

Making plans for a camping trip I have coming up at the end of the month with my folks. We’re going up north to state parks. Time for my DSLR camera!

I gotta stay away from cheese states.

You can't. There is a reason it ends in "sin".

You can't. There is a reason it ends in "sin".
Well, Wisconsin is only 30 minutes over the border. It’s tempting. I have to be a good girl and lay off the cheese. Until September, anyway.

Relaxing after driving in the city and traffic. I did some grocery shopping but my drive was not short. All good!

Back