What are you doing right now? Part II

I am not here to start a fight but spread awareness, you wouldn't think that the 1% of the Elites couldn't/ wouldn't get away with such a thing, BUT THEY DID AND STILL DO...You don't have to take my word for it.. RESEARCH IT. As far as Snopes goes, they are fake as a 3 dollar bill. I thought they were legit, but turns out they are not as truthful as I assumed. I already did my research on Snopes. They are not a reliable source, well to me they are not.

There are plenty of videos that speak of human DNA in foods. I thought it was BS too, UNTIL I did my own research and low and behold, a video I watch ( A fake Jewish RABBI) ADMITTED that they put human DNA in their food especially @ McDonald's... all to spite the "non- jews"... they think are garbage, a piece of crap, they think we are not worthy because we are not the real jews. LOL... whatever! They know who the REAL Jews are and it ain't them. lol lol lol

I will NEVER EAT AT McDonald's again!!! NEVER EVER EVER! But if you like McDumps, help yourself. :)

Butchers accidentally cut themselves off and it end up in meat without realizing it. Don't ask me how I know. My adopted aunt used to work at the beef processing plant. Beef processing plants are not a fan of USDA inspectors show up unannounced sometimes, because they tend to shut them down once in a while. A friend of mine told me her parents buy and manage chickens that came from Tyson. They have to follow Tyson's rules or chickens will be taken away by Tyson. Sometimes, they are told to clean it up or make it look like clean and hide things that may violate any USDA law in case inspectors show up.

My cousins in Mexico own a meat market. They have to wear protective clothes, rubber boots and hair nets. It's easy to clean the small facility. When it comes to beef processing plant, it's huge and it's impossible to keep it clean. That's why I avoid major companies like Tyson, National Beef, and others.

Last edited:
Butchers accidentally cut themselves off and it end up in meat without realizing it. Don't ask me how I know. My adopted aunt used to work at the beef processing plant. Beef processing plants are not a fan of USDA inspectors show up unannounced sometimes, because they tend to shut them down once in a while. A friend of mine told me her parents buy and manage chickens that came from Tyson. They have to follow Tyson's rules or chickens will be taken away by Tyson. Sometimes, they are told to clean it up or make it look like clean and hide things that may violate any USDA law in case inspectors show up.

My cousins in Mexico owe a meat market. They have to wear protective clothes, rubber boots and hair nets. It's easy to clean the small facility. When it comes to beef processing plant, it's huge and it's impossible to keep it clean. That's why I avoid major companies like Tyson, National Beef, and others.
I used to work at Tysons and man its stinks!!!!! I dont work there anymore as it is too cold for me, I have arthritis in both of my hands.

I used to work at Tysons and man its stinks!!!!! I dont work there anymore as it is too cold for me, I have arthritis in both of my hands.

Yes, it definitely stinks. When they come home, they smell like meat or fish. My ex brother in law is in fishing industry and food service in Central Coast California. Fish smell is way stronger than meat. He has to take shower every night. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.

I bet you wore warm gloves and many layers of sweaters! Did you bring your own knife or Tyson gave it to you? I used to wear warm gloves then put plastic gloves over them. I was a former stocker when I was much younger. It's so hard. Not gonna miss the cold.

Yes, it definitely stinks. When they come home, they smell like meat or fish. My ex brother in law is in fishing industry and food service in Central Coast California. Fish smell is way stronger than meat. He has to take shower every night. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.

I bet you wore warm gloves and many layers of sweaters! Did you bring your own knife or Tyson gave it to you? I used to wear warm gloves then put plastic gloves over them. I was a former stocker when I was much younger. It's so hard. Not gonna miss the cold.
I didnt cut the chicken I was a pre-packer that was already cook breaded and cooked but it was frozen, I hated it!!!!! It was Freeeeezing! I wore a sweater and a coat with hat and a hooded coat. I don't miss it not one bit, no matter how much it pays!

I didnt cut the chicken I was a pre-packer that was already cook breaded and cooked but it was frozen, I hated it!!!!! It was Freeeeezing! I wore a sweater and a coat with hat and a hooded coat. I don't miss it not one bit, no matter how much it pays!

I couldn't feel my hands, either. When I got home, and soaked my hands, I went Ahh. Unfortunately, tragedy can happen to any cutter. When a cutter's shift ends, he thinks he is done until he removes his gloves and see a deep cut on his hand. It is too late. Who knows how many pieces of beef had he already contacted before he ended his shift? Ugh.

I couldn't feel my hands, either. When I got home, and soaked my hands, I went Ahh. Unfortunately, tragedy can happen to any cutter. When a cutter's shift ends, he thinks he is done until he removes his gloves and see a deep cut on his hand. It is too late. Who knows how many pieces of beef had he already contacted before he ended his shift? Ugh.
ohh wow, i havent thought of that but yeah that can happen. We must be careful even at home. I am just so glad I dont work t here anymore. The people there at least some of them were nice, but most of them looked at me like i was a diseased human being .. I dont know... it like they never seen a deaf person before. sheesh.

ohh wow, i haven't thought of that but yeah that can happen. We must be careful even at home. I am just so glad I don't work t here anymore. The people there at least some of them were nice, but most of them looked at me like i was a diseased human being .. I don't know... it like they never seen a deaf person before. sheesh.

I have a feeling they may not have. Deafness really isn't that common in the general US population.

I have a feeling they may not have. Deafness really isn't that common in the general US population.
Maybe, still to know that there are different people in this world you would think that BY NOW they would know that we exist. I feel like we are always going to be in the shadows :(

\/\/
(whatever)

You choose to believe what you wish but I really sincerely doubt that it's that rampant. <-- my own opinion and I will not shout down anyone like I feel like you are doing. I (and LoveBlue) were presenting evidence. I've used snopes for over 20 years... and yes they've had their detractors.. they've been called lefties, righties, nazis and everything in between.

I guess you wouldn't eat the food & meat back in the 18th and 19th century...? conditions were far worse than than they are now.

I'm sure there's more than snopes that say it's a hoax-

http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...ews-human-remains-were-not-found-mcdonalds-h/

https://www.hoax-slayer.net/nonsense-mcdonalds-using-human-meat/ (this one actually says that the story originated on a satirical site!

But hey... I look at everything as BS these days. :P.

Just leave me and my cheeseburger alone... :)

Couldn't sleep but good thing it's Friday so I decided to make eggs, bacon and toast as a late breakfast for me. :)

Back