What are you doing right now? Part II

I admit I had to google Einkorn. It sounds very good and healthy.

You will like it. Einkorn flour's color is creamier than hybridized wheat white flour. It smells wonderfully when I open the bag. Einkorn is an original wheat that had never been hybridized. When I ate a Einkorn bread for the first time, it was so light and fluffy. It contains much less starch and more protein than hybridized wheat. Jovial sell Einkorn flour. It's expensive, but it is worth it. Whole Foods and Natural Grocers sell Jovial brand flours and spagetti here. I buy it at Natural Grocers because it is a bit cheaper than Whole Foods.

You will like it. Einkorn flour's color is creamier than hybridized wheat white flour. It smells wonderfully when I open the bag. Einkorn is an original wheat that had never been hybridized. When I ate a Einkorn bread for the first time, it was so light and fluffy. It contains much less starch and more protein than hybridized wheat. Jovial sell Einkorn flour. It's expensive, but it is worth it. Whole Foods and Natural Grocers sell Jovial brand flours and spagetti here. I buy it at Natural Grocers because it is a bit cheaper than Whole Foods.
We have Whole Foods here. I’ll check it out. I like the less starch idea.

I would love to eat off from a Taco Truck, never had food truck before! Some say that food trucks are nasty cuz they never keep it clean?????
I would say trust your judgment. If it looks dirty on the outside, then no. Or in poor upkeep. But a nice, shiny one with nice workers, probably okay. I’ve never gotten sick from one that I choose to go to. There is a Mexican food truck close by that looks terrible, they even have their name spelled out using duck tape. I refuse to eat from that one.

We had takeout from a local Mexican restaurant, it was deliciously HOT! Here’s my question, compared to what was in our tacos, what the HELL is in that beef paste Taco Bell? :ugh:
human dna...no $#@!. There is a video of a man who admitted that they put human dna in their McDumps food, now other fast foods are doing the same. YUCk. I dont eat fast foods anymore. Authentic Mexican Restaurants is the wy to go. BTW.... I LOVE Mexican food!

human dna...no $#@!. There is a video of a man who admitted that they put human dna in their McDumps food, now other fast foods are doing the same. YUCk. I dont eat fast foods anymore. Authentic Mexican Restaurants is the wy to go. BTW.... I LOVE Mexican food!

:rofl:

Oh, you kill me. :)

Got home after working 1.5 hours overtime... almost 8 miles miles of walking today.

:rofl:

Oh, you kill me. :)
think i'm joking? lol glad you find that humorous ... I wasn't joking. they found evidence in their foods that it had DNA human flesh and they are still selling and still open. I am beyond shock that people will still go there and buy their food?

I would say trust your judgment. If it looks dirty on the outside, then no. Or in poor upkeep. But a nice, shiny one with nice workers, probably okay. I’ve never gotten sick from one that I choose to go to. There is a Mexican food truck close by that looks terrible, they even have their name spelled out using duck tape. I refuse to eat from that one.

The general cleanliness is very important. But, on the other hand I can see how someone could get really creative with a duct tape sign.

The general cleanliness is very important. But, on the other hand I can see how someone could get really creative with a duct tape sign.
Jane, Jane, Jane. If only you could see this nasty duck tape job on this truck and dirtiness. My post was not about getting creative. It was about choosing not to frequent this food truck.

Last edited:
Jane, Jane, Jane. If only you could see this nasty duck tape job on this truck and dirtiness. My post was not about getting creative. It was about not choosing to frequent this food truck.

And I was not talking about just "that" food truck as it made me think about food trucks in general. Especially the possibility of being creative with duct tape.

I live in San Antonio for almost 5 years. I can tell y'all some of the Tex-Mex and Mexican restaurants here I have been to are really baaaad. There are very few Tex-Mex and Mexican restaurants I think are doing a good job to cook food right. Gorditas are popular in San Antonio, but I really don't care for gorditas. Southern CA-Mexican style cuisine is rare in San Antonio. There is one restaurant I found makes Southern CA-Mexican style meals. I learned the guy from San Diego is a chef there, which makes it sense. I'm from San Diego. Tex-Mex is ok for me. I'm not into heavy beef and huge cheese stuff.

In the 80s, Taco Bell was a big thing in Southern CA. I remember they used to make real beef, bean and everything. I quit eating there when they changed the formula. Changed the taste, too. in Southern CA, we call it Taco Hell. LOL

Back