What are you doing right now? Part II

Damn, I despise arguments. There are three sides to it: your viewpoint, theirs, and the truth. Lately I've been trying to show it by action, not talk. A couple people I know are (and will be forever, no doubt) huffed. I told them to quit blathering. "What's blathering?" Well, it means saying one thing and doing another. Then comes another huff: "Give an example."
I mean, what IS this? Pure baloney.

Damn, I despise arguments. There are three sides to it: your viewpoint, theirs, and the truth. Lately I've been trying to show it by action, not talk. A couple people I know are (and will be forever, no doubt) huffed. I told them to quit blathering. "What's blathering?" Well, it means saying one thing and doing another. Then comes another huff: "Give an example."
I mean, what IS this? Pure baloney.
LOL..."blathering"...being from the South, it's used a lot.

Being a grouchy old guy is the path of least resistance. Plus it does zero for my pain or theirs either.
That being said I have my days where if I was in cage and they fed me with a slingshot they still might not be safe... but I cannot let it happen often or I am a very very alone grouchy old guy and worse ... worse than that, one that has to bring them back... now that's pain!

Speaking of pain I am changing out an old toilet. Anyone want come up to Alaska and help? Grrrr...

Smiles for Beowulf!!

Being a grouchy old guy is the path of least resistance. Plus it does zero for my pain or theirs either.
That being said I have my days where if I was in cage and they fed me with a slingshot they still might not be safe... but I cannot let it happen often or I am a very very alone grouchy old guy and worse ... worse than that, one that has to bring them back... now that's pain!

Speaking of pain I am changing out an old toilet. Anyone want come up to Alaska and help? Grrrr...

Smiles for Beowulf!!
Make sure to put a padded seat on it, old guy.:zzz:

Doing laundry. I need towels. I am upset that tap water is yellow! I have to wait until it clears up to drink. What does yellow mean?

Right now it is the sun shining on the trees that light up here through the window. Bright. Beautiful. Yellow.

Doing laundry. I need towels. I am upset that tap water is yellow! I have to wait until it clears up to drink. What does yellow mean?

likely rust in the pipes. Won't harm you but will stain clothes.
here's one site that can give you info on the different colorings...

http://www.femoran.com/faucet-water-colors-blog/

some more info
http://www.ewg.org/enviroblog/2016/03/five-reasons-your-tap-water-changed-color

Another good place to look is the EPA's site (Well for now anyway...).

Hope it's nothing serious.

Googling will give a lot of different sites for info- many are plumbing companies (like the first link above).

At work, celebrating a co worker's retirement... 41 years with the company.

Eating raspberries, drinking Vodka7up, and watching Big Bang. My kind of night.

Make sure to put a padded seat on it, old guy.:zzz:

Smiles... for my candy ass) right?

Toilet replaced and now it's supper time. Hmm Maybe some other task first
The old unfinished projects - that's whats really really old around here. These were gifts to my future self, each one a puzzle with pieces here and there. Now it's this great happy thing Spring in the North

Last edited:
likely rust in the pipes. Won't harm you but will stain clothes.
here's one site that can give you info on the different colorings...

http://www.femoran.com/faucet-water-colors-blog/

some more info
http://www.ewg.org/enviroblog/2016/03/five-reasons-your-tap-water-changed-color

Another good place to look is the EPA's site (Well for now anyway...).

Hope it's nothing serious.

Googling will give a lot of different sites for info- many are plumbing companies (like the first link above).

Thank you. I still won't drink yellow water. Gross!

Not drinking yellow water either! Being that I have a well, I have 3 water filtrations. Still not always perfect.

You would think I know better by now. Now how do you mend a broken heart?

Trying to figure out what to make for dinner. I had pepperoni tacquitos for lunch, and boy were they spicy. So no spicy dinner!

Back