What are you doing on Mother's day?

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on getting a hotel room with indoor pool so my boys could go swimming, since my house is under construction, not that I'm complaining I'm sure the house will look much nicer once it's remodel. It wont be done until Tuesday at least I hope. ;)

Then we might go to a park and have a picnic if weather permits. So what about you guys?

i've to work then when im done -- im going to my cousins house for mother's day brunch :)

I and my fiance and his family are going to Grady's for Mother's Day to honor his grandmother, his aunts, and other women in his family who has children and also to celebrate his grandfather's birthday which was earlier last week. I was eyeing the baby back ribs but....no. I will have the beef bbq stuff instead. And all the yummy pinto beans. I am totally looking forward to it. The online menu makes me so hungry!

At mom's, I think my family will go outside for the dinner and sunday night we will watch some movies. So I'm not sure what plan for the mother's day.

So I'll see. :)

I'm gonna do whatever I feel like....cuz it's my day!:giggle:

But I got a card in today's mail from my son. On the inside, he wrote, "Thanks mom for being there for me through thick and thin." That was more than enough for my mother's day!:D

But I got a card in today's mail from my son. On the inside, he wrote, "Thanks mom for being there for me through thick and thin." That was more than enough for my mother's day!:D

Awww, how sweet. I hope my mom and grandmother gets theirs today.

My hubby and kids are taking me out for breakfast and just going to have a relaxing day. :)

My hubby and kids are taking me out for breakfast and just going to have a relaxing day. :)

You kick back and relax and let them spoil you. You deserve it, girl!

thats sweet....

i got 2 mothers day to be cards so far for mothers day -- I never thought i would get those cards. and its neat. :)

I may be going to work on Mothers Day from 7 am to 3 pm. I'm confirming with my boss to be sure if my resident will be at home for me to take care of her or will be gone with her mother.

Will go work trw mother day but will stop by see her this monday to gift card to her as belate mother day so i can spend day w/her for awhile ;)

It will be a good day to go through some photos and old movies of my mom and remember all the happy times together.

Tonight I will take my stepmother to dinner for her Mother's Day celebration. Tomorrow I will be taken to lunch by daughters for my celebration.

My boys and I will go to Greek resturant, that´s my favorite resturant...I do not need to cook anything for day tomorrow. :D

awwww it´s sweet of your son...

Originally Posted by shel90

My hubby and kids are taking me out for breakfast and just going to have a relaxing day.

You kick back and relax and let them spoil you. You deserve it, girl!

Oh yes, Shel90 deerve it to be spoil... :D

I will probably visit my parents and give my mom a card. :dunno:

As a family. My hubby and kids asked me what I wanted to do.

I told them to go to the lake and have a cook out. Will take the boat and the tube. Let the kids tube behind the boat!

So hubby already got the boat packed.

A couple of friends will go with us with their kids.

I already called my Mom to wish her a Happy Mothers Day. :D

Sent her a couple of E cards.

I'm not sure yet.

Happy Mother's Day to all mommy ADers!

Family day at my mom's my brother and I will treat her to take out that's what she wants.

Back