What are YOU doing for Halloween??

alicatpeace

Reaction score
I am handing out candy at my Nanny's house. I don't think I am dressing up.

What about you? What are you doing for Halloween? What are you dressing up as??

Wirelessly posted

Ill probably veg out on couch while eating halloween candy... And watching classic scary movies !!

Since Halloween falls on a Wednesday night this year, we'll be at church.

It is my gf's first proper Halloween (they don't really do much for it in the UK) so we'll go for a walk and see all the kids and decorations and stuff.

I'll also be raising a glass to my grandma who passed away on Oct 31 1994.

I'm taking my lil cousins trick or treating and then going out downtown with a friend of mine:)

Going out to eat with a lot of family members. As for dressing up, I have an eyeglass collection that has some for holidays, and I have been wearing glasses with bats on the bows this month.

November starts the glasses with turkeys on the bow. :)

dressing up as a mad scientist and helping my mom and stepdad hand out candy. I have all day Wednesday off from work so I can hang out over at my mom's house and help her with cinnamon rolls and stuff. Yay!

San Francisco Giants World Series Parade, then off to friend's Halloween party.

It is my gf's first proper Halloween (they don't really do much for it in the UK) so we'll go for a walk and see all the kids and decorations and stuff.

I'll also be raising a glass to my grandma who passed away on Oct 31 1994.

Well, RIP to your Granny and hope your GF has a good Halloween.

Have fun!

Thanks alicat! I will for sure and this time I'll bring spare batteries in case my ha decides to die..which it did on saturday at a party in the middle of beer pong :/ People were talking to me and I couldn't understand a thing..kept having to ask the guy I'm dating what his friends were saying to me lol

Take one of my granddaughters out-trick or treating here in Toronto. She will dressed up as a vampire again.

I'll be doing something that's a bit of family tradition - as my materal grandfather was something of a Pagan. As it's the natural new year, I'll write down all the bad things ( not people!) I want out of my life on a piece of paper and burn it with good intent.
I'll also light a candle for those who have gone and let them know I think about them.

And I'll be keeping a pile of sweets and chocolates handy for the neighbours' kids who I saw walking down the street earlier dressed as ghosts and witches :)

I'll get some candies to hand out to neighbor kids. I hope my rottweiler doesn't scare them away with her barks.

:booty:Going to honor a football bet and dress up in drag! Don't ask for pics, lest you want the red eye!

Back