What are jobs for slow person?

Peekaboo, I already have SSI.

FriendlyGuy, I need job. I like your nickname.

I understand that you require a new job right now. If you haven't why not try your hands at reaching out at locally like to volunteer? In order to form a network with people that may be looking for certain individuals to work with? That way you can not only get to know the person that you may be working for but also likely a upgraded position to boot.

Right. I have misfortune because I have diarrhea problem when I rush to the toilet. I lost job because of diarrhea. I'm sorry about my question is little mess. I was slow when I have problem. I'm looking for part time/full time job pay good salary.

Do you have lactose intolerance? Do you eat dairy?

You could be a stocker. You can go to the bathroom at any time as long as you get your work done.

You can go to the bathroom at any time as long as you get your work done.

There are actually many jobs that permits for this "out of the box". But even jobs that does not as long as your with a good person they should be able to accommodate. Whether if it was "one time" thing like everyone gets or a medical condition ( thus calling for a medical accommodation).

There are actually many jobs that permits for this "out of the box". But even jobs that does not as long as your with a good person they should be able to accommodate. Whether if it was "one time" thing like everyone gets or a medical condition ( thus calling for a medical accommodation).

It shouldn't be an issue. I was a stocker when I was younger. I had two managers. One of them is a manipulate liar and a loser, but I worked for him. He didn't care if co-worker sexually harasses you as long as you get work done. He didn't give crap if you have a medical issue as long as you get your work done and can continue for overtime until you get it done. If you're late, you have to miss your lunch and catch up. Yep, you're allowed to eat while working. That's life. I knew an old lady who battles her back injuries, but she continued to work while suffer in pain. She kept requesting for more therapies and insurance stuff. I was there when she was talking to the corporate guy who turned her down because he had to follow the protocol and it was the limit. She was extremely upset and bawled her eyes out. Some of us thought she should switch her job. The weird thing is she used to work in office pain free. She just liked her stocking job. Dont know what happened to her now. Go figure.

I do not know Deafhead's situation. He didn't say what job it was before he was fired for using a bathroom. If the boss is strict, it won't work for him. He needs to seek a job as long as the manager or boss is patient. It should be ok.

I guess the common theme is, if you want the paycheck, work hard and suck it up. No workplace is perfect.

I guess the common theme is, if you want the paycheck, work hard and suck it up. No workplace is perfect.

While your not getting "5 stars hotel" treatment anywhere as your obviously "working for the man/woman". Minimally a good boss should allow you to relieve yourself and so on.

Now if your relieving yourself "excessively" then the boss WILL question it just to make sure that your not "abusing" the restroom. BUT firing you WITHOUT discussing the matter with you?? Those people need to go out and smell the roses...

Seriously that "bargain" that I got on my custom PC build doesn't seems like a bargain at all now if people had to "hold it", get punished/fired, and/or peeing in bottles...

So what do you propose? Catering to every persons whim and need? Not happening. That's why jobs are sourced out to Mexico, China etcetera.

So what do you propose? Catering to every persons whim and need? Not happening. That's why jobs are sourced out to Mexico, China etcetera.

I propose basic needs being met as well as any reasonable accommodations. That may includes but not limited to..

restrooms and to allow you to use them "as needed"
tolerable workplace temperatures AND sufficent ventilation
lighting where applicable
Proper shifts (IE if you go for 8 hours shift they should not have you "covering" without your consent)
etc etc etc

Just like when you rent an apartment you are entitled a minimal level of quality to ensure you are able to "live" in it.

I am equally "pissed off" at that too. But as the one guy mentioned we are part of the "problem" too. We want things on "hyper drive" that because of such places like Amazon and such are thriving because of our own greed too.

I love your pun! :)

Agreed. This is why we have OSHA and FLSA. Slightly off point, I recall a study that shows worker mortality goes up 5% for every 1% decline in unionization attributable to Right To Work.

Do you have lactose intolerance? Do you eat dairy?

You could be a stocker. You can go to the bathroom at any time as long as you get your work done.

lactose intolerance? What is dairy?

Okay, I like Stocker.

lactose intolerance? What is dairy?

Okay, I like Stocker.
Lactose intolerance is someone who can't drink milk, eat butter, cheese, yogurt, things that are made from milk.
I am that way myself. But I do eat it and sometimes drink milk... which is very little. I try to stay away from milk,it just doesnt agree with me.

Lactose intolerance is someone who can't drink milk, eat butter, cheese, yogurt, things that are made from milk.
I am that way myself. But I do eat it and sometimes drink milk... which is very little. I try to stay away from milk,it just doesnt agree with me.

Depending on the severely you could possibly eat certain dairy products if they are low enough on the index. I know there one but I don't know what it called. But basically on it will explain what products has what amount of lactose on it.

Naturally though I know goat milk and similar products will contain smaller amounts.

well, mine is servere :( I cant even eat paste but I eat it anyways, I try to eat early so that way I can digest it for so many hours before I get ready for bed. It really depends on your DNA.

I don't have lactose intolerance, I drink water only because water make me go to toilet.

I don't have lactose intolerance, I drink water only because water make me go to toilet.
You asked what was that meant, I was giving a meaning to what Lactose Intolerance means. :) glad you are not, wish I wasn't

I have lactose intolerance too. I found I didn't feel so sick after I gave up dairy as a vegan and I was less of a picky eater. Now I eat anything as long as it's vegan.

Back