We've got 3 more moderators coming here...

Time to start the riot....

*pick up a chair and toss it at any direction....*

*BAM!!!!*

The riot's on!!! HAHA kidding...

One time, i was so frustration :o with my speech therapy teacher and I did actually picking up the school desk and threw it across the room - Loud thunk, boom and bang while other hearing students heard through the wall and one of the teacher from other room was pissed off :pissed: and rushed to our speech therapy room and blawed at me and told me to go to principle's office and got a one week suspension to be sent to elementary school for detection instead of sending to home for one week before one week of my graduation :Oops: :giggle: You see i was rebellious person that time but didn't start riot - BUMMER!!!

Alex,
Just say.. One person correct.. not tell who specific did posted..
Let them figure it out correct person did made their statement..
Least you don't say who did post it correct.. Just one person did made one mod correct don't say specific..

How's sound?

Alex,
Just say.. One person correct.. not tell who specific did posted..
Let them figure it out correct person did made their statement..
Least you don't say who did post it correct.. Just one person did made one mod correct don't say specific..

How's sound?

Pssttt...he already mentioned that one already did, but won't say who yet.

:cool:

(psstt...click on the 'cool' emoticon-- ;) )

~RR

The secret is OUT!!

***drumroll***

They are

514csv3rnwlss500cb7.jpg

:lol:

I'm guessing that the three new mods aren't posting any serious "guesses" in this thread. :hmm:

I'm guessing that the three new mods aren't posting any serious "guesses" in this thread. :hmm:

Good clue. I'm guessing that the three new mods don't know who the other two mods are. But I would say Col. Mustard did it in the study with the lead pipe.

Good clue. I'm guessing that the three new mods don't know who the other two mods are. But I would say Col. Mustard did it in the study with the lead pipe.
:rofl:

HMM wouldnt it be funny if the 3 mods happened to be the Stick and the 2 Balls? Or the Left B--B and the right B--B and the P---Y? Use your imagination to figure out what I am talking about...hehhe...

LOL kidding, folks....

LOL

This is no April Fool's joke.

I see there's already a winner in this thread and the winner will be revealed as soon as I announce the 3 addition mods.

hmm who is the winner and what is the prize if u would provide us? when u will announce winner and 3 mods? I think I am winner, whoo hoo!! ;)

*Takes a wood branch long enough to poke Alex in the back and ask him to kindly spill the news or he gonna get a whacking....*

hehe kidding...

*Takes a wood branch long enough to poke Alex in the back and ask him to kindly spill the news or he gonna get a whacking....*

hehe kidding...

This is the time to give you a taste of your own medicine. :P

I'll say this - "Patience, you lousy grasshopper!" :giggle:

No, you're wrong... I think it was Professor Plum with the Revolver in the Library! ;)

Back