We're Having Triplets...

congratulation, man!

Wow, that's amazing! I'm glad everyone is doing well. Congratulations!

Beautiful Babies! Lots of hair....2 boys/1 girl, right?...Congrats & blessings.

All the babies look so healthy too. There is nothing in this world so beautiful than seeing a newborn being born, and watching their "first breath" of life....

Kudos to you & ur wife.

wow they look great for being 2 months early! very cute:) and awesome pictures!!

Congratulations! Your babies are beautiful. I secretly wish I had a twin sister. Haha.

Triple blessing! You're a beautiful family. Congrats!

Congrats on the safe births of your kids

Great pics. Love the one where the babies were holding hands. Looks like you, aquaman.

All the best on surviving parenthood. :)

Triplets

Oh My Gosh! They are beautiful and your wife wasn.t screaming in any of the pictures..lol..Congrats to you all..2 boys and a girl...looks like your family is complete...smile..you are blessed and I wish you all Peace and Joy..I can already see the lOVE...IN ONE PICTURE THE BABY WAS SMILING! I am so happy to see those healthy babies...thank so much for sharing such an awesome wonder....M♥♥♥

Congrats on triple baby two boys and one girls I'm hope baby deaf or not

Many Congratulations to all 5 of you. Get as much rest when you can. They are beautiful!!

Wow! Congratulations - they all look fantastic. Handsome and beautiful!

Prepare for no sleep for awhile - LOL! But enjoy every minute - they grow so fast...

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful babies! That was amazing seeing the photo of their birth! Thank you for sharing this very special time with us! I love your hearing dog too! What kind of dog is it? The dog is doing to be very busy too !

Congratulations. Aw.. Your babies are beautiful!!!
My personal ASL interpreter has identical triplets also. Three beautiful girls.
Congratulations again!!! :)

Aww your babies are sooooo adorable! I just want to hug them! Congrats and glad that everyone is doing well. :)

Back