Well.....

Thanks for all the time you've dedicated to moderating. That's never an easy job.

Ah, my moderating guru....

I always appreciated your honesty, and admired your integrity. Those virtues have never been more apparent than today. Not sure about the operations in the background of AD, but I know very well how thankless a mod's job can be. I also know that good and fair mods are difficult to replace. It takes a real love for a website to play trash collector, referee, counselor, and teacher, while maintaining a personal life. That is what you had to do. I can only hope that whatever is going to occur here will inspire you to want to moderate again.

Good luck in your next endeavor.

:ty: for your time here as a mod, you did a great job! I know it's not an easy task to do. Have fun and enjoy your life :)

You show class by resigning. My respect for you went up several notches.

Does this mean we won't be seeing you around anymore? :sadwave: Best of luck to you, and thank you for all the hard work you did around here. You will be missed.

Hi candybrowneyes - I've been trying to locate you to ask about the HP-53P hearing aids you posted about in 2010. Please email me at sup3rrm0m@yahoo.com if you get this msg...otherwise - I'll keep trying to find you here somewhere....

Way to go, CBE. :thumb:

Now you are free from moderating and become a regular registered user. It is nice that you can post here as a regular member. I still feel that you are free to come here and check AD out so that you can respond anytime you feel like. I hope to see more of you here and ND. So happy writing on both forums. :)

noooo! I want her get back here! lol

Back