Well, well, well, the table has been turned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I hope it's not a trick. :Ohno:

Eh? I am not supporting the war, but it helps to keep terrorists to stay far away from here.

Uh... Al-Qaeda is the terrorist group....so, that's war.

I know, it is a war. Poor people keep getting slaugtering everyday until end.
How long will troops find Al-Qaeda?

Everywhere in the world. And the American soldiers kill Al-Qaeda soldiers. I think you meant, Osama Bin Laden. :) The leader of Al-Qaeda.

Blah, I'm anti-war then walk away.

War is just for making rich people richer. It maniuplates and forces prices to fluicate. I'm anti war as well. I get sick every time people bring up "people die for your freedom" feels more like they spill blood to feed the money tree than the tree of liberity.

Pacman, you don't have to post this.......

Dark-Half, that's really disgracing to United States Armed Forces and to the families' who their sons, daughters in Iraq and Afganistan.

War is just for making rich people richer. It maniuplates and forces prices to fluicate. I'm anti war as well. I get sick every time people bring up "people die for your freedom" feels more like they spill blood to feed the money tree than the tree of liberity.

True, USA doesn't won from Vietnam War but it was ended in 1973, also draft is ended at same year too.

I doubt that USA would win the war from Iraq, Iran and even Saudi Arabia.

Vietnam War was started in 1959, that is very longer way to got done.

I may disagree with you about weath. America is raising the povertly because of enocomy was feeding to the war.
Can Bush think about America that his country is getting poor?
Other countries are waiting to take over the land once America is out of pocket.
In my opinion, the war is not about victory, it is about massacre.

I may disagree with you about weath. America is raising the povertly because of enocomy was feeding to the war.
Can Bush think about America that his country is getting poor?
Other countries are waiting to take over the land once America is out of pocket.
In my opinion, the war is not about victory, it is about massacre.

Very true ! I am aware of America is raisin' poverty. Once it is fully poverty, then we are on our own to fight.

I am not surprised if, other countries are takin' over our country and seize everythin' from American citizens. I do not want to paint a scenario here, because it ain't goin' to be pretty. I am hopin' that I will NOT be here when it happens ! :)

You know what is really disgraceful?

Pacman, you don't have to post this.......

Dark-Half, that's really disgracing to United States Armed Forces and to the families' who their sons, daughters in Iraq and Afganistan.

what's really disgraceful is sending men and women who signed up to die for our "freedoms", or because they needed money for college, or just didn't know what else do with their life, to really die for the rich. What's disgraceful is citizens who think the only part they play in democracy and spreading our "freedom" is waving flags, slapping a yellow bumper sticker on the back of their gas guzzler, or flipping me off when I'm protesting (along with many vets who join me). What's really disgraceful is looking the other way when the soldiers who fought for our "freedom" (if freedom means oil control and controlling Americans through fear) come home, in need of help....just slap another magnet on the back of you car...that'll fix it. What's really disgraceful is seeing people spout off "they are fighting for our freedoms" while our constitution is being raped, people are being held as "enemy combatants", and peace/activist/direct action groups are being monitored.

I live in Florida, and unless I wake up and see another country's tank pulling up on the beach, I won't believe my "freedom" is being defended by killing Iraqis and young American soldiers. I'm an ARMY brat, found out I was losing my hearing while trying to enlist in the ARMY, married a former russian interpreter for the Air Force....I feed homeless vets, try to get them or direct them to as much help as I possibly can. No one supports the troops more than I do. I support them in more than just that though. I know it's MY duty to call BS when putting them in harm's way....to do any less is criminal, if not indirect murder of soldiers in my mind. To be against the war, American foriegn policy (or freaking domestic policy) is not to be against the soldier.

Last edited:
what's really disgraceful is sending men and women who signed up to die for our "freedoms", or because they needed money for college, or just didn't know what else do with their life, to really die for the rich. What's disgraceful is citizens who think the only part they play in democracy and spreading our "freedom" is waving flags, slapping a yellow bumper sticker on the back of their gas guzzler, or flipping me off when I'm protesting (along with many vets who join me). What's really disgraceful is looking the other way when the soldiers who fought for our "freedom" (if freedom means oil control and controlling Americans through fear) come home, in need of help....just slap another magnet on the back of you car...that'll fix it. What's really disgraceful is seeing people spout off "they are fighting for our freedoms" while our constitution is being raped, people are being held as "enemy combatants", and peace/activist/direct action groups are being monitored.

I live in Florida, and unless I wake up and see another country's tank pulling up on the beach, I won't believe my "freedom" is being defended by killing Iraqis and young American soldiers. I'm an ARMY brat, found out I was losing my hearing while trying to enlist in the ARMY, married a former russian interpreter for the Air Force....I feed homeless vets, try to get them or direct them to as much help as I possibly can. No one supports the troops more than I do. I support them in more than just that though. I know it's MY duty to call BS when putting them in harm's way....to do any less is criminal, if not indirect murder of soldiers in my mind. To be against the war, American foriegn policy (or freaking domestic policy) is not to be against the soldier.

There are no single attack by a terrorist since 9/11. If we didn't invade Iraq. Terrorists would seek the targets in USA. The targets would be YOU. ME. PACMAN. BUSH. AMERICANS.

If we need oils from Middle Eastern. Gas price would be.....below than $2.00. Operation Desert Storm or Gulf War put the gas price up to $2.40. Now....In Texas, it's about $2.85.

There are no single attack by a terrorist since 9/11. If we didn't invade Iraq. Terrorists would seek the targets in USA. The targets would be YOU. ME. PACMAN. BUSH. AMERICANS.

If we need oils from Middle Eastern. Gas price would be.....below than $2.00. Operation Desert Storm or Gulf War put the gas price up to $2.40. Now....In Texas, it's about $2.85.

Well, I have no idea about what happen if we never bother Iraq.

Bill Clinton has been targeted by terrorist at once, it was back in 1993.

If you can't stand behind our troops, you can stand in front of them.

I am pretty liberal. I support our troops, but I do not support the reason they are there. I do not support our president and his cabinet. I do not respect their decisions.

But all that aside, we still have friends and family over there getting killed. Whether you support the cause or not, understand that they are going through hell right now. Maybe they wanted to go, maybe joining the military was their only choice, but have a little respect. After all, those of us who didn't join have our reasons (not wanting to die, to get shot at, to kill others, to leave family behind, etc.) The people who DID choose to join probably had these reasons too, but they also had an overwhelming urge to support those of us who don't want join. Yes, they signed up for it, do the time. But ask yourself, in 2000 when Bush was elected, did you EVER THINK that something like this would have happened? Sure, people may have joined thinking they could support our country for a noble cause. But now, they are being killed without reason OR cause.

Terrorism is the poor man's WAR is the rich man's terrorism <--- THAT is what we are facing now. Tit for tat.

YES YES YES and YES!

HMMM can you say "anthrax", I live in Florida (where it started) and remember it well. My hubby works for USPS, which made it more real for me. Doesn't matter to me if there were a hundred since, or none. My "safety" (ha, I fear my government more than any Muslim) is not worth one ounce of my freedom. My safety is not worth one American Soldier's or Iraqi's life (I forgot, when did Iraq attack us? How are things going in Afghanistan? lmao) You want safety? Tell our government to stop supporting School of the Americas, overthrowing governments for corporate greed, and rounding up people and sending them off to gitmo. Leave people alone to live their lives, and I promise most won't give a crap about what Americans are doing.

I didn't say it was about CHEAP oil, just controlling it. Why would any oil company give it away cheaper when Americans have shown they are willing to go into debt to fill up the gas hog they don't need and most likely can't afford?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back