Well Well... ADers... [Merged]

WHY AD?

• I would like to make friends here

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Learning more about deaf/hoh experiences/ci/ha/oralism/more..

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • of course, STRESS FREE for MY OWN benefit. mindless & goofy!

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Hope to find good tips of learning how to SIGN from good resources such as where what how

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of Above

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • OTHER ~ i couldnt think of others. =D

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Cheri said:
Maybe make his Penis Smaller... :lol: Just Kidding!

I heard having Sex/Making Love lose some Weight.. if it is Long,Sweating Sex...Possible. :ily:

Well true, think about all the muscles you are using! If the guy is on top, and perhaps your leg is extended up, your abdomen is going to clench.. ok i'll stop.. but its not a myth, sex is exercise, (when exercise is defined as muscle use and calorie burning... )

whats your reason to be here on AllDeaf.com?

My reason to be here on AD is because I want to make deaf friends, even though I already know like 40 in real life but I want to know more! :wave:

~what makes u join this site?

I wanted to join this site because it had so many friendly deafies on here and I learned a lot from reading the fourms... I realize, hey I want to be able to type back and say my opinion too so I joined! :)

~Where did you hear this site from?

I heard it from some forum on tickle.. I was just surfing and came across it.. Im sure glad that I did though.. :P

~why choosing to create a memeber name?

Ohh... BBNT made fun of my name when I joined.. Yea.. I cant make up my mind.. Its true if you ask me which movie is the best which i love both and I cant make up my mind... Its frustrating.. ekk..

~Where re u from?

Im from OHIO! The heart of it all! Whee!

~ dont you have things to do better than sitting and posting a threads?

Yea, I know.. I could be outside playing with my doggie in the beautiful sun or be a hermit and watch tv.. :P

~what re cha doing in the front of screen?

I have my kitty on my lap and Im typing and petting my kitty at the same time.. :laugh2:

~ am i asking too much?

Well curiousity did kill the cat... :rifle: :lol:

^ lol Kayla, curiosity didn't kill the cat: curiosity made the kittens

~whats your reason to be here on AllDeaf.com?
hmm *thinkin* to be there for my friends oddball and flyfree javapride and nothing more than that..

mm.. to make new friends but I didn't realize it can be that complicated to do so

alex who else u except me know about this site?

well actually none of u know I'm creative when it comes to makin usernames.. here i go for nothing...
starxjune
superzgem25
funnybebe78...

~Where re u from?
I'm orginally from illinois, chicago but currently living in san jose, california for almost 20 years

oh yes.. I do go places but I'm addicted to my tmobile pager *kissin it*

thinkin ur questions are nuts but I have guts to answer them all

~ am i asking too much?
lol u are forgiven

GoKiGOki48rs said:
YOU!

~whats your reason to be here on AllDeaf.com?
I received word of mouth about this site and wanted to check it out.

When I checked AD out and liked what I saw, liked it enough to join and be a part of this. ;)

I was chattering with Javapride last year in June 2003 and she mentioned some stuff she was dealing with on this site and gave me the link to it and kept on raving on how great AD was and that I'd enjoy it as well. Thanks Java! :D

WaterRats = because of a now dysfunct TV cop drama show called, 'Water Rats' and the number 13 is because it's my *gasps* favourite number! :lol:

~Where re u from?
Originally from northern California, but currently residing in Australia.

Funny question to ask...but hey, since you asked -- I certainly do have other things to do offline, but I come here during my relaxation time...when I'm unwinding after a long day at work or taking breaks in between running errands or cooking, etc.

Well, like I said in my answer before this question -- plus, am catching up on new posts that I hadn't caught up on.

~ am i asking too much? :Oops:
That's OK...I ain't complaining about you asking too many questions! I do ask questions here and there, nothing wrong with asking and getting to know each others in here. ;)

YOU, come to AD whyyyy???

What made you to come to the AD forum? whyyyyyy ALL DEAF? Not other kind of the forums.

******I just made the polls.

If you see the "other" in the list on the poll. i would really appreciate if it is the other, explain it in your post.

Thanks. :fruit:

just hanging in here reading and keep me from getting insane :giggle:
and here are the best as mods keep things calm not unlikey other forums they are NUTS!!!!!

I couldn't check one because I have a couple of reasons that you listed. I came here to make friends, and to learn, and to discuss issues regarding deaf edcuation with the people most affected by it.

same as botti. i like having a stress free checking on AD anything to see that i have not seen any bizarre discussion in a general threads before.

Can't vote either.. I have multiple reasons.
I have been a forum/bbs kid since around '96-'97 ish back when the internet just boomed and they were the gimpiest forums ever.

Been registered on many many forums under different handlenames, some popular ones for specific things.

But when I re-emerged here recently (having been a random lurker for some time), I did some philosophical thinking and determined that all my time spent at other forums were somewhat superficial, since they didn't concern me except in the course of one or two things. All that time spent there was merely for an interest that will eventually wither away and die, thus time wasted. I realized this here is what represents the bigger picture. And that is why I appeared.

I came here to make new friends and also learn new things here.

I come here to make friends, blow off some steam, and learn more about being D/HH in a hearing world.

I'm currently writing a little story and one of my characters is deaf. So I searched through the web and before registering I already lurked around for a while. Once I made up my mind that THIS was the perfect MB to find help for my story, I registered and in the meantime I already made quite a few friends :D

So far it helped me A LOT!!!! And I couldn't be more happy to be among the deaf community even though it is only through Internet because I only know 1 HOH person but no deaf people in real life...

Does that answer your question Frisky?

JamieLynn

yep, jamie. Glad to know that you write about the deaf character that comes from AD that helps you alot. :D

everyone, thanks for your posting here too.

:rockon:

Back