Welcome Tousi to AllDeaf

F

Freaky

Tousi is one articulate and intelligent guy but don't let him fool you with his intelligence because he can be just as :twisted: as I can be! I know him and he has a phunny sense of humour!! Oh, Sabrinnnaaa... Tousi is here!! *sees her making a mad dash to 2C!* :lol: Enjoy posting here!!

*Shuffling feet, runnin' fingers thru my hair* Why thank you, fairest of the fair, Freaky...I'm just another Joe--lol

And Fly-Free, thanks loads. Interesting nickname.....do I send you messages via smoke signals onto the wind for you? LOL!

Hey Tousi! I see you have already made some interesting posts....please continue to do so to make yourself grow more interesting! :D

Originally posted by Freaky
Tousi is one articulate and intelligent guy but don't let him fool you with his intelligence because he can be just as :twisted: as I can be! I know him and he has a phunny sense of humour!! Oh, Sabrinnnaaa... Tousi is here!! *sees her making a mad dash to 2C!* :lol: Enjoy posting here!!

:lol:

Oh yeah, I am extremely thrilled to see Tousi is here ! I never forgot every moment. We got caught at the beach with cops. His butt is really nice !
Welcome to this AllDeaf Form !

:ily:

~ Sabrina

Last edited:
Tousi!

Good to see you join here too Hehe..

Let's have some funs......

Wendy

yeah!!! someone older than me!

Welcome to this beloved forum!! Enjoy reading tons of our dreary long posts. LOL :naughty:

Hey Tousi ya asswipe..haha aint seen ya in chatrooms or messageboards in a long time eh? :naughty: Welcum in here eh..and better watch your ass...sabrina gonna grope it 24/7..ditto for freaky too...I bet on it..hehehe

Ahh the smartpants is here! Ahh la la so fabulust! Welcome to AD 2C!

*LOL @ Sabrina*

Back