Welcome my big belly...... *Picture*

She looks great and saw her on vp other day and still look great. :hug: GA the package will be on your way tmw. I am sure you will love it and enjoy it for your wonderful baby.

Finally, a new camera!

Now that you're at 36 weeks... do pictures daily until the baby is born! Make the best of your camera! Put it to good use! ;)

So, how are things with you?

Vampy,

Sure, I'll be very happy to taking pictures of my precious baby.

My preggy is great fine and getting lower belly down the cervix due anytime baby will come born soon. My husband think might be 2 wks early than baby due but hoping prefer Oct 31st. I say, Hell no way!

Liebling,

Yea few ppl think my preggy should be have twins babies.. I say no.. LOL

Horselover,
Thanks I'll look forward your package on the way..
I'm very pleasant w/you chatting via vp a day ago.

LOL
:giggle:

Vampy,

Sure, I'll be very happy to taking pictures of my precious baby.

My preggy is great fine and getting lower belly down the cervix due anytime baby will come born soon. My husband think might be 2 wks early than baby due but hoping prefer Oct 31st. I say, Hell no way!
LOL
:giggle:

2 years ago, I was in your shoes. My son just turned 2 yesterday. He was supposed to be born on Nov 7th.

Hope your baby wont be born on Oct 31st!!! Keep us posted and get as much rest as u can. :)

Way To Go! It Is Blessing To Have A Beautiful Baby And Take A Every Minutes To Enjoy The Baby. (sigh) I Hate To See Children Growing Up Soooo Fast.

The count down has started! I can't wait to hear that you have your beautiful baby in your arms!

Aww GalaxyAngel you're still look beautiful as always, so good to see you and your husband in that picture and I sure can't wait to see the baby coming out of that oven of yours LOL....

Soo close.....remmy page me once you're in labor!! :fingersx:

Aww GalaxyAngel you're still look beautiful as always, so good to see you and your husband in that picture and I sure can't wait to see the baby coming out of that oven of yours LOL....

Soo close.....remmy page me once you're in labor!! :fingersx:

Sure, I'm happy to...
Let's hope pager will work inside the hospital some of area restirated not allowed pager in the rooms.. I'll find it out later on.. and to see if okay for my pager use which allowed.

Its ok to get grouchy when we are preggers, because we
are hormonally deranged! But we get over it!
I have seven babies and my biggest was 10 lbs and 4 oz
My smallest was 8 lbs and 4 ozs.
I always looked like twins.
I only have 3 left at home now as others all grown and
flown the nest. But I get another grandbaby in December.
That makes 4!

I pat your tummy too and say "Hi in there Little guy!"

So wonderful! Great pictures - :ty: for sharing! Hope all is great with you and baby! :wiggle:

Oh my! Its getting BIG! Are you sure you are not having twins? I hope all goes well right through the day you will have it in your arm and your bubby will be healthy.

Very big bump!::cool:

Remind me of my last pregnant with a 9 pound + 14 1/2 oz baby plus double weight for Placenta was 2 pounds!!!
The average placenta weighs about 1 pound!!

Already have a baby son arrival on Nov 16th 2007

weighted.. 7lbs and 8oz 21 3/4 inches long
Looks alike my 3rd son very much but not hair colors.. (chuckles)

Already have a baby son arrival on Nov 16th 2007

weighted.. 7lbs and 8oz 21 3/4 inches long
Looks alike my 3rd son very much but not hair colors.. (chuckles)

We gonna VP soon, I wanna see the baby. :fingersx: (of course to talk to you too;))

We gonna VP soon, I wanna see the baby. :fingersx: (of course to talk to you too;))

Yes, me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have webcam here... (gift from ADers)... I would love to see GA's baby thru webcam... :fingersx: It could be this weekends.

Back