Welcome my big belly...... *Picture*

Vampy.. Update?
Actually I do not have my own digital camera.. :( which it's broken.. I'm hoping one day and will get it one... soon.. *cross finger*
I'll be around post update when ready..
:)

R3na3Blyth3, Congrats to you.. Will look forward hear from you soon when your belly get grow inside of you... show your pose preggy belly show off.. *snickers*
I did myself.. LOL

R3na3Blyth3, Congrats to you.. Will look forward hear from you soon when your belly get grow inside of you... show your pose preggy belly show off.. *snickers*
I did myself.. LOL

Yeah...I hafta get a new digitial camera myself as my old one's on the blink. :-P

Am showing a bit, but need to wait at least one or two more month before really showing, lol.

Thanks hugs.

CONGRATULATIONS! Sorry I'm late, but it's better than nothing right??? So I hope see you on the cruise with your big preggy belly, right? :) Any news on gender yet? :)

Hi, wow..it's been a long time since I've been on AD - deffy behind on news! You're pregnant again!
I have news of my own, too...am almost 4 months preg myself. :-D Due in March 2008.

Congratulations!

wow, that´s wonderful new!!!!!!!!!!!! It´s great to see you here after long time no see and heard...

I am really happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Vampy.. Update?
Actually I do not have my own digital camera.. :( which it's broken.. I'm hoping one day and will get it one... soon.. *cross finger*
I'll be around post update when ready..
:)

I did myself.. LOL
Here's a suggestion...

*walk next door*

*ring doorbell*

"Excuse me, can I borrow your digital camera for a few moments? Thanks."

*sounds of clicking*

*sounds of computer humming*

"Ok, here's your camera back. Thank you!" ;)

Here's the most recent within last week ago..
35 wks of preggy term.. taken pictured.
2007_10250005preggy.jpg

My hubby and I were exciting have take a first picture because it's brand new camera!

Right now I'm on 36 wks. (Not related this picture)

GA, nice pic are you sure your not having twins?

nice pic!!!! awww bet u cant wait for baby to be in your arm! it wont be long! :D

wowowowow!!! your belly is huge!!!! I know you are sooooo ready to have the baby out! ugh!

Awww at your belly! Baby is sure getting big each day!!! :) It looks like you are carry twins but only one! Important is a HEALTHY BABY!!!

Wish you a best of luck!

WOW GA... ya and your hubby look happy in the pic... and I am sure ya gonna have a big bouncing baby to hold for sure... some folks still think ya carrying twins eh?? Ahh I could see why judging from the pic... but anyways, I hope ya and your hubby are gonna be eager to welcome the baby into the world soon enough!!

Finally, a new camera!

Now that you're at 36 weeks... do pictures daily until the baby is born! Make the best of your camera! Put it to good use! ;)

So, how are things with you?

Here's the most recent within last week ago..
35 wks of preggy term.. taken pictured.
2007_10250005preggy.jpg

My hubby and I were exciting have take a first picture because it's brand new camera!

Right now I'm on 36 wks. (Not related this picture)

:eek3: :jaw: It look like that you expect twinnies... what an unbeleivable.... It´s great that you got new digaitl camera... :thumb:

Back