Welcome my big belly...... *Picture*

GA,
wow,Your belly is so cute ! Congrats on your pregnancy. best wishes good luck hope all goes well for you and your family.:hug:

have you started thinking about names yet? ;)

Now I think we need all us fat men to post pictures of our beer bellies.

:wiggle:

I bet one of us has a bigger belly than you! :mrgreen:

78 days left to go.... *Antsy running circle*
To prepare have a baby around my arms...

new pic of your belly? :fingersx:

Broken digital camera.. :(
We'll buy new one real soon but don't know when.. :)

Will update new picture of my belly... Really QUITE BIG than 5 mos preggy term.
Pretty annoys baby movement awful lot inside me... LOL
Mostly movement during day time and bedtime.. (ugh) having hard time to sleep.. waiting for baby fall sleep.. finally i'll go sleep.
LOL
Least I'm enjoy have preggy anyway.. :giggle:

Broken digital camera.. :(
We'll buy new one real soon but don't know when.. :)

Will update new picture of my belly... Really QUITE BIG than 5 mos preggy term.
Pretty annoys baby movement awful lot inside me... LOL
Mostly movement during day time and bedtime.. (ugh) having hard time to sleep.. waiting for baby fall sleep.. finally i'll go sleep.
LOL
Least I'm enjoy have preggy anyway.. :giggle:

awwww!!! wow.. i undy how ur feeling enjoy have preggy.. is ur last one?

awwww!!! wow.. i undy how ur feeling enjoy have preggy.. is ur last one?

YES LAST ONE..:giggle:
My hubby has done vasectomy last month ago.. :giggle:

No more nightmare for me having another child..

Last child is good enough for me 4th because have 3 teenagers.. plus last baby..that far 11 years aparts from my last child.

Last child is good enough for me 4th because have 3 teenagers.. plus last baby..that far 11 years aparts from my last child.

lol i undy.. yea.. wow.. god bless u to have last baby

aww that was nice picture of you and your hubby smile

yeah last one oh yes children can drives parents nuts LOL

Wow GA ya sure gonna be busy as a beaver for the next last few months till your baby is born and etc.. I bet ya are gonna be glad finally as not to do that again..now the next baby ya gonna hold is when ya are a grandmother... I wouldnt be surprised as well.. but do congrats and take care of yourself....

Oh wow!! You look great and so glow!!! Now, I cannot wait for the baby to be born!!!

Your belly must be getting big than the pic now. As long you and baby are still healthy which is all matters. Thats good your hubby has vasectomy done now to prevent any more pregnancy. Wow, 11 years apart! They will be babysitters for your new baby while you and hubby go out. ;)

Hi, wow..it's been a long time since I've been on AD - deffy behind on news! You're pregnant again!
I have news of my own, too...am almost 4 months preg myself. :-D Due in March 2008.

Congratulations!

er um, don't say FAT..
excuse me this is preggy!
(chuckles)
Me and my hubby...
meanddw.gif

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww r3na !!!! congrats on the preggy and how the heck r u doing girl?!!

Hi, wow..it's been a long time since I've been on AD - deffy behind on news! You're pregnant again!
I have news of my own, too...am almost 4 months preg myself. :-D Due in March 2008.

Congratulations!

Aww that's wonderful news to hear, heaps of congratulations to you!!
Hugs
Opal

Back