Welcome Back FUTUREGAME to the ALLDEAF

FutureGame2100

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I haven't been on alldeaf for 3 or 4 months because I'm really so busy for do hw. I'm making a decide for return to the ALLDEAF and I'm join the alldeaf. If who know me then you can say, "HI" to me. Nice to meet ya! :ugh2:

FutureGame2100 said:
Hey vam, How I can put the pictures on my avatars? Because it's wont work for me.
The avatar part is being worked on. AllDeaf was recently upgraded and the upgrade is not 100% complete. Be patient... thanks! :thumb:

FutureGame2100 said:
Hey vam, How I can put the pictures on my avatars? Because it's wont work for me.
I assumed you're under 100 posts. You can update your avatar in order to reach 100 posts and over. That's it.

VamPyroX said:
The avatar part is being worked on. AllDeaf was recently upgraded and the upgrade is not 100% complete. Be patient... thanks! :thumb:
Oh I see, Its okay. Thanks :afro:

Stevey Boy said:
I assumed you're under 100 posts. You can update your avatar in order to reach 100 posts and over. That's it.
I'll make it when I should hit 1k posts. Thanks, Steveboy *LOL* =x

First time to see you in here...I've been registered since June -- welcome back to AD as you mentioned being a previous member here! :lol:

WaterRats13 said:
First time to see you in here...I've been registered since June -- welcome back to AD as you mentioned being a previous member here! :lol:
Thanks lady, NICE TO MEET YA. I thought u r my hero. HEHE ;)

FutureGame2100 said:
Thanks lady, NICE TO MEET YA. I thought u r my hero. HEHE ;)

Hmm...:confused: -- did you mean that you know me or? I may have misinterpreted what you posted earlier... I just hope that we AD'ers will get to see what interesting posts you will make on this forum. :)

WaterRats13 said:
Hmm...:confused: -- did you mean that you know me or? I may have misinterpreted what you posted earlier... I just hope that we AD'ers will get to see what interesting posts you will make on this forum. :)
Yeah, I'm interesting about this forums and I was quited this AD like ago on 6 months. :)

Back