Weirdest Dreams

I had a dream last summer about us post whores. It was a really weird dream. Too bad I can't restore it. Also, if I ever did post it here... more than half of you probably wouldn't understand it since the dream involves members that are no longer here.

ummm. i usually dont remember weird dreams and nightmares, but i remember one weird dream i had 2 days ago-- it was about this cute kitty. my parents and i were on our road trip or something like that, and adopted a kitty on the way home. and that kitty definitely didnt like me cuz she kept biting me, scratching me, and doing all mean things to me. i wanted to throw it out of the window, but controlll- when we arrived home, the kitty was missing. i was sooo scared and i had to look for it [weird?]. found it under the car next to the tire.. and don't remember what happened afterwards.

its completely weird cuz i plan to adopt a puppy- and moms sorta not sure if we should-- she keeps changing her mind. i was thinking about having a kitty instead. and the dream might tells me not to adopt a kitty.

my only dreams i had only few poeple know its strange but yet can be disconcerting, it interpts what i need to think on my life.

Today, I had a weird dream. Here is what I remember. My ex (2 ex's ago) and her family were living in what appeared to be my grandparents apartment. My grandparents weren't living there. My ex was sleeping. I don't know where her baby was. I remember that that my ex's cats were living there, too. Then, one of the guys from work was also there. I don't know what the dream was suppose to be about. All I know, it was weird because of all the different people that were in it.

Last edited:
I had this awful nightmare last night that my mother stole my hands and gave me hers and I couldn't sign with her hands. I woke up in a panic because I was going to have to quit school and I'd lose out on communicating with alot of my friends because I couldn't even fingerspell anymore. It was really strange.

Ooh Dreams, i love dreams. Me, i tend to have vivid dreams and once in a while I get dreams that are so real except everything is different like parallel worlds. I fondly call those dreams parallax dreams. (Think Sliders, except via dream path) Different earth, different life, same me.

Good example of diffy dreams I've had:

1) Post-apocalyptic Earth: My parallel self hid out in the ruins of my family's house Anne Frank style, because of USSR (that still existed and became the supreme world power) seeking to eliminate the remaining Americans.

2) 1,000 Year Journey: (VERY weird dream fyi) I was last of those unique few that is quasi-immortal. Every 50 years, I would have to seek out a mate and concieve a child in where the mother would die at childbirth and my lifeforce would get transferred to the baby which grows to a full adult within 48 hours. Countless incarnations later, I decided to one day end the cycle after I have learned all and seen all I wanted. It felt like it was actually 1,000 years but when I woke up (after I "ultimately died" in the dream) and I actually forgot where I was and was highly disappointed to be still alive.

3) War of the World: Different time frame, where technology was more advanced, different factors uses covert robots to eliminate enemies. We all hid out beneath the earth and found one of those robots headed our way so I had to go and try to destroy it, but it was a new prototype that would spell doom for our faction so I sacraficed myself to disable it (it had already injected toxic chemicals in me right before) and left it behind for my surviving factions to learn from it.

Last edited:
hmmmm --- i do have very weird dreams ..... MOST of them which i tend to forget the moment i get outta bed

BUT there is one of them ..... that i had as a kid .... that whenever i look at the light pullstring in the closet .... then i fall asleep .... then i has some wild dreams abt myself falling out of hole after hole in many different colored rooms (one of the rooms filled up with water) - ugh ... it's the weirdest dream ever !!!

Sometimes I would wake up and realize I was throwing a jab and/or uppercut in the air. Must've been some helluva weird dream!

I see u all have various of dreams. I do have vivid dreams. Sometime I do remmy. Some I forgot.
One dream I have been struggle to solve the problem since Feb 1996. Not sure if anyone have that similiar experience or not. Not that surprise about that dream I have not fit in any books or website for dream dictionary.
Let me tell you all, I was sit on the bench. Outside was nice weather and notice some tree (from east coast I do believe), saw some ppl wandering (possbile connect to public park), and saw female person stand up. I talk to her. somehow, we start argue into heat. Only I see her with blank face that mean I cannot see her real face with hair. Only remmy her body shape and ASL style. Then wake up. I was puzzle why did I only see her blank face. Maybe I meet that person in the future. Since I don't sure if I already meet her or not. The dream problem still stand since 1996. Hopefully, someday I will understand why my dream is telling me about.

thats REAL weird. I had lil simliar problem with u, laz.

I had 2 dreams and I think I said that earlier posts. The age of being murder or grabbed in the park at age 16 and another dream was the book opening up and I actually feeling like falling for no reason. Weird. Real weird. The book dream still comes and goes since age 10. The murder/grabbed in the park is gone.

Back