Weird habits?

Well...years ago when my husband and I were dating, I use to always catch him smiling at me whenever I did things in the kitchen (mainly) and I finally just asked "What?" one day. And he said, "You can tell you are a dancer." And I said, "Uh, How?" He said, "By the way you stand and reach." It wasn't till he pointed it out that I noticed. Usually when I am standing and I am doing something like cooking or reading the mail, I will stand in 5th position (ballet) and whenever I reach for something, I automatically start in first position and extend one leg behind me with my toes pointed, and extend my arm and lift up on my toes on the standing leg. Just like you do in ballet.

I guess all those years of dancing for 6 hours a day; it just became ingrained in me. I still get lost in the dance. :)

Last edited:
:rofl: when extremely tired, I'd sign things.....I don't remember signing...... I am just so glad I live with hearing people who don't know much sign. ...... o.o

:hmm:
Subconscious signing eh? Sounds like a recipe for trouble. Wonder what you're saying.
:mrgreen:

i do sit watch washing machine going round,not sure if that habbit or very sad

Wirelessly posted

I always have my smartphone, house keys and handbag on me at all times. I never let anyone carry my handbag and when sitting down to eat out, I always sit my bag on my lap.

:hmm:
Subconscious signing eh? Sounds like a recipe for trouble. Wonder what you're saying.
:mrgreen:

I know for sure I have said many bad things ..... my mom was unfortunately a witness to some of my subconsciousness.... poor woman. LOL

I carry chapstick wherever I go. Even if I'm just lounging at home. If I feel my pocket and no chapstick, my lips dry and crack instantly - j/k.

I learnt just now that Using my dogs as my mousepads isn't working out well for me. :P

Anybody Have any weird habits/things that they do?? Just curious! :giggle:

Well, at first I thought you have weird habits by putting cookies in the milk and let it sit overnight. Then cookies get all mushy in the morning?

Well...for me... on the computer, whenever I need to stop and think for moment to figure what's the best method to fix it or to input information/programming, I tend to use my thumbs tapping on the keyboard wrist pad playing the war marching band.

I use my foot to flush? It was only for a few night but then it became a habit. It's been 2 years now.

I know for sure I have said many bad things ..... my mom was unfortunately a witness to some of my subconsciousness.... poor woman. LOL

Any idea what you were signing? Come on share with us. :lol:

Uh oh I just realized you must have some kinda repressed evil side... Pardon me while I run away screaming.

spongebob-squarepants.jpg

I can't let my foods on a plate touch.

Haha I'm the same way! I also have a habit of sitting in pretty much any seat cross legged haha I also crank my music and dance around naked or half naked when I get ready to go anywhere! Haha
If I hear a certain song on the radio or in the club that's in my cheer music or has been I auto start doing that part of the routine

Haha I'm the same way! I also have a habit of sitting in pretty much any seat cross legged haha I also crank my music and dance around naked or half naked when I get ready to go anywhere! Haha
If I hear a certain song on the radio or in the club that's in my cheer music or has been I auto start doing that part of the routine

I sit cross legged in my chair as well...never thought about it being "odd"...lol Cool

Similar to me; when I have a plate with different things on it, I will not start one food until I have finished the previous one. Once I start, say, eating the peas, I must finish them, before I move to the mashed potatoes, then I must finish the potatoes before I move to the meatloaf, etc.

I do this too! I never eat trail mix because its so hard to pickout all the pieces! I also eat my least favorite first, and eat my favorite last so the taste stays in my mouth! lol

I do this too! I never eat trail mix because its so hard to pickout all the pieces! I also eat my least favorite first, and eat my favorite last so the taste stays in my mouth! lol

LOL, I do that with food, too.

Whenever I drink a can of pop or beer I always wipe the top rim off (usually with my shirt lol) before I open it. I'm always worried there's rat pee on it or something.

Whenever I drink a can of pop or beer I always wipe the top rim off (usually with my shirt lol) before I open it. I'm always worried there's rat pee on it or something.

:shock:

Not a bad idea,actually..but I never think about that stuff. You dont hear people die from drinkin out of soda cans.

I had friends that did that in school for the exact same reason.

Back