Wedding Pix!

Wow it does sure look pretty wedding you got and happy married with your new husband :lol: :D congrats!!!!

Aww so beautiful, I sure do love how you did your hair too. I didn't know you already got married, I thought it was gonna be in June, I might have missed the latest updated :lol:

Congratulations Tweetie!! :hug: Wish you all the happiness and love in this entire world.

*shaking my head* lol :lol: .. uh oh better run off before slap me *zoom!!!!* *hides* lol haha :lol:

Aww very nice pics of you and your hubby on the wedding day. Congrats and hope you both will have a great future together. ;)

Wow, that's XBGMER!!! :eek3:

j/k

then... congrat on your wedding day. :)

Lovely photos, thank you for sharing it with everyone here. I hope your Mother is there to witness on your big day.

Every happiness together.

Lovely photos, thank you for sharing it with everyone here. I hope your Mother is there to witness on your big day.

Every happiness together.

Oh so Beautiful!!! Love your hairstyle!!! Your cute couple and congratulate!!

Congrats !!!

I am very surprised, your husband has been a good behave. He did not make your hair messy. ;)

Thank you for share pictures with us. You and Your husband look so great at your wedding. You guys look so cute couples! smile

Awww what a beautiful you get wedding! finally you are Mrs.TweetyBird now :giggle: and ur wedding dress and hair look sooo beauty i love it! Sista TB :D

Tweety! :)

I will say that I am still very happy for you! I can see that you had big SMILE with the joy and exciment! I damn........ damn I am almost crying because I'm happy with a smile wide!!

your hubby is a great man for you.. :)

your sis

spicy

Tweety! You two are gorgeous... I love your hair and fingernails. It's great to see you so happy. Congratulations on your marriage and enjoy being Mr. & Mrs. :D

*Punky, you did a great job taking pictures. :cool:

Congrats to both of u! :)

Aww so beautiful, I sure do love how you did your hair too. I didn't know you already got married, I thought it was gonna be in June, I might have missed the latest updated :lol:

Congratulations Tweetie!! :hug: Wish you all the happiness and love in this entire world.

CHERI, It is June. Are you sleepy or what?? LOL

Way to go TB and it is so beautiful. :hug:

TB, you look radiant! Your husband is handsome! I'm very happy for you. I love your hairdo! Who did your hair? Congratulations!!

wow, thank you for share the pictures here with us. I love your white dress, hairdo and fingernails... color of lipstick look really good on you... It´s friendly and soft on you... Your husband is so handsome...

Again CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I´m really happy for you both...

CHERI, It is June. Are you sleepy or what?? LOL

Way to go TB and it is so beautiful. :hug:
I was confused with that comment til i relized it too!

congrats tweety may this marriage be blessed and wonderful am glad that you and ur man are happy and enjoying ur wedded bliss :)

Congratulations! You look so beautiful, love your hair! Wishing you both all the happiness life brings. Suzi

Back