Wedding Pix!

DeafMonkey

Wow it does sure look pretty wedding you got and happy married with your new husband :lol: :D congrats!!!!

Aww so beautiful, I sure do love how you did your hair too. I didn't know you already got married, I thought it was gonna be in June, I might have missed the latest updated :lol:

Congratulations Tweetie!! :hug: Wish you all the happiness and love in this entire world.

*shaking my head* lol :lol: .. uh oh better run off before slap me *zoom!!!!* *hides* lol haha :lol:

Koala

Cuddly bear
Premium Member
Aww very nice pics of you and your hubby on the wedding day. Congrats and hope you both will have a great future together. ;)

Opal

Lovely photos, thank you for sharing it with everyone here. I hope your Mother is there to witness on your big day.

Every happiness together.

Opal

Lovely photos, thank you for sharing it with everyone here. I hope your Mother is there to witness on your big day.

Every happiness together.

lilylover72

I love purple!
Premium Member
Thank you for share pictures with us. You and Your husband look so great at your wedding. You guys look so cute couples! smile

SxySpicyGrrl

Cannot wait for spring!!!
Premium Member
Tweety! :)

I will say that I am still very happy for you! I can see that you had big SMILE with the joy and exciment! I damn........ damn I am almost crying because I'm happy with a smile wide!!

your hubby is a great man for you.. :)

your sis

spicy

Catmandu

Tweety! You two are gorgeous... I love your hair and fingernails. It's great to see you so happy. Congratulations on your marriage and enjoy being Mr. & Mrs. :D

*Punky, you did a great job taking pictures. :cool:

horselover61

Aww so beautiful, I sure do love how you did your hair too. I didn't know you already got married, I thought it was gonna be in June, I might have missed the latest updated :lol:

Congratulations Tweetie!! :hug: Wish you all the happiness and love in this entire world.

CHERI, It is June. Are you sleepy or what?? LOL

Way to go TB and it is so beautiful. :hug:

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
wow, thank you for share the pictures here with us. I love your white dress, hairdo and fingernails... color of lipstick look really good on you... It´s friendly and soft on you... Your husband is so handsome...

Again CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I´m really happy for you both...

javapride

CHERI, It is June. Are you sleepy or what?? LOL

Way to go TB and it is so beautiful. :hug:
I was confused with that comment til i relized it too!

congrats tweety may this marriage be blessed and wonderful am glad that you and ur man are happy and enjoying ur wedded bliss :)