Wedding Pix!

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
here are our wedding pix.. now happy to see?:giggle:

UGH let me work on for pic cuz of not work for slideshow grrr

Hey girl! You and your hubby looked beautiful/handsome!!! :thumb: Nice day to get married!

Oh, my gosh !! Those weddin' photos are soo beautiful !! You both look so radiant all together with that lovely waterfall in background. Those photos looked reallllly GOOD !! :D

Thanks so much for sharin' all this with us ! I am soo happy for you and your newlywed husband ! :dance:

Oh, hey TB - is your husband deaf, too ? Me curious :giggle:

Congratulations, Mr & Mrs. TweetyBird ! LOL

I glad decide go courthouse to be witness and i did take pics at courthouse whew glad did good job i just figure it out cuz TWEETYBIRD s friend not make it ao i take his job take pics another friend did took pic at waterfall place it look good pics too CONGRATS TO MR & MRS BLKSUPERMAN N TWEETYBIRD hope ya both enjoy ur HONEYMOON ofc hot hot steamy room :whistle: :lol: also went WEDDIN DINNER at RYAN'S meet more friendz REBELGURL, BABYANGEL was there we really enjoy chitchat and eat buffet so fully and worn out really enjoy big time to hang out with em all day HUGS HUGS ur bro wolfy

That's a nice slideshow and thanks for sharing it with us. I liked the hair color you have on, TweetyBird. It blends on you very well but yet, it stands out which is all good!

Once again, Congratulations! ;)

Edit - This thread will be put on 'sticky' for the time being.

Last edited:
aww beautiful pics.. make me feel like i was there! lol.. congrats mr & mrs tweetybird.. heh.. hugs..

Aww so beautiful, I sure do love how you did your hair too. I didn't know you already got married, I thought it was gonna be in June, I might have missed the latest updated :lol:

Congratulations Tweetie!! :hug: Wish you all the happiness and love in this entire world.

Aww congrats to Mr and Mrs Tweetybird. Ya both looked so happy on the day. Thanks for sharing the wedding photos.

I liked your hair color. :)

wow the pictures of u guys are radiant and beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys getting married, enjoy your honey moon coming up. it looks like a nice beautiful day.

Congrats, the pictures are beautiful, you are beautiful and your husband is a hottie!!

Back