Website work

Sharky99

Reaction score
Hey guys.. want to know what your advice would be for me as I have been building a new website for a resource center nearby and I displayed my website to the committee there (they were so delighted to see the new work) as they have been thinking of replacing the old website in place for my website to be uploaded and put in as the main website from now on.. however I have a meeting with the board of directors soon to do the same thing and do lecture on why my website should be useful and helpful as well..

However I have been thinking about something.. monthly fees for me to maintain and change the website look (due to problems or new additions like bulletion posts and more) so how much ideally would the monthly fees be for me to request for starters? and I would probably be paid some sort of income and I might get a grant given to me to buy what I need such as Abode Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Dreamwaver, After Effects and others... that grant will have to depend on what if I do get my website accepted for further use to replace the old website in current use (that old one is out of date, some sort of link problems that seemed to spawn some malicouis virus on a few links that weren't supposed to be the case but has been happening for some clients and other visitors..

I would love any feedback, advice, so please do let me know.. look forward to any good suggestions!! Thanks

*Mods, please leave this in here but if you think this topic is suitable for another place, do move it and let me know .. thanks!*

Back