Weather Report

MCB

Reaction score
It has been snowing here all day. We expect it to stop briefly, then start up for a short while, later. Ground blizzard expected tonight. Low tonight expected to be 14 deg.

How about you?

So far 13.8 inches snow, a big cedar tree fell on my house.

I am sad.

So far 13.8 inches snow, a big cedar tree fell on my house.

I am sad.

That's terrible. I was at work all day, haven't watched the news, but I got a a coffee at dunkins this afternoon and the news was on there. I saw a little bit of it. There's blizzard warnings for 6 states?? That's unreal, I can't remember seeing anything quite like that. Shouldn't this have started tomorrow though? Word ending and what not.

That's terrible. I was at work all day, haven't watched the news, but I got a a coffee at dunkins this afternoon and the news was on there. I saw a little bit of it. There's blizzard warnings for 6 states?? That's unreal, I can't remember seeing anything quite like that. Shouldn't this have started tomorrow though? Word ending and what not.

:P Catastrophes must start early to ensure the timely end or the world!

Only three inches, with two more expected. Wind gusts up to 45 mph expected.

Oh what a beautiful morning...oh what a beautiful day!...I had this strange feeling...that snow was headed Botti's way!

Beautiful here in Florida (Jacksonville)...feels like early Summer....

We hit a beautiful 81 today and had mostly cloudy but nice skies all day. Expecting our lows in the upper 60's tonight.

Oh what a beautiful morning...oh what a beautiful day!...I had this strange feeling...that snow was headed Botti's way!

Beautiful here in Florida (Jacksonville)...feels like early Summer....

We hit a beautiful 81 today and had mostly cloudy but nice skies all day. Expecting our lows in the upper 60's tonight.

lucky you both.

Heavy rain here and cold 37 degrees. ugh

Very sorry to hear that. Did it cause much damage to your house? Are you able to stay there?

Yes, we can stay here. It mostly fell on the edge, and didn't penetrate clear into the house. I don't really know yet , but my husband thinks just the rain gutter and the very few feet of the roof edge.

He had time to cut the tree part that was actually resting on the house before he went to work, but not much else, so now we have most of the tree across the front yard, still going up to the rooftop, but no longer on it.

My main fear is that more may fall tonight with the high winds and very cold temperatures.

We have a lot of big cedar trees and no way to remove the heavy snow from the branches.

Yes, we can stay here. It mostly fell on the edge, and didn't penetrate clear into the house. I don't really know yet , but my husband thinks just the rain gutter and the very few feet of the roof edge.

He had time to cut the tree part that was actually resting on the house before he went to work, but not much else, so now we have most of the tree across the front yard, still going up to the rooftop, but no longer on it.

My main fear is that more may fall tonight with the high winds and very cold temperatures.

We have a lot of big cedar trees and no way to remove the heavy snow from the branches.
I hope you have no more tree excitement tonight.

@Bottesini - That's too much excitement for one night! Hope no more tree mishaps for you!

Southern IL/St Louis have been so freaking windy with some flurry snow, but doesn't seem like anything is sticking yet. Fingers crossed it doesn't, can't stand to drive in the stuff!

WISCONSIN FLAT???? :laugh2: We got so many rivers-- real RIVERS that it is one valley after another. :bowlol: More like Appalachia.

I love rivers and lakes and trees. Won't find much of that in either Cali or Utah

here's the forcast for this week one day left....

61465_440068516046630_1940633238_n_zpsf989c82d.jpg

Back