Weather Home Screen plugin for mobile phones

IloveVP

Reaction score
I tried a few plugins but some are too big or not friendly or too many lines.
I am looking for just like 5 days weather in 1 line (small icon) in home screen.
My mobile is Moto Q 9c, WM 6 Standard. Hope anyone out there have good
number of plugins for me to look into.
:ty:

Not aware of any mobile plugins, but if your provider is Verizon, the weather can be sent to you through text message, especially as a graphic, though this service will cost $4.99/mo

i have HTC HomePlug on my tilt. it does accept any smartphone, according to smartphone users. it allows quick changes of various options, such as weather, missed calls, sms/email notifications, time/alarm changing & program launcher.

try this - HTC Home plugin Smartphone freeware for smartphone, Windows mobile phone free downloads. it is free.

when i want to check on weather details - i go to www.xhtml.weather.com/xhtml - the weather channel. it includes radar, maps, etc. it is perfect weather news for my daughters softball games, my mtn biking, and rock climbing. it is free...

htcplug01.jpg

this is my today's screen

htcplug02.jpg

this is current forecast.

htcplug03.jpg

this is few days forecast.

i dont have smartphone so i ll ask my friend that has blackjack about that.

i have HTC HomePlug on my tilt. it does accept any smartphone, according to smartphone users. it allows quick changes of various options, such as weather, missed calls, sms/email notifications, time/alarm changing & program launcher.

try this - HTC Home plugin Smartphone freeware for smartphone, Windows mobile phone free downloads. it is free.

when i want to check on weather details - i go to www.xhtml.weather.com/xhtml - the weather channel. it includes radar, maps, etc. it is perfect weather news for my daughters softball games, my mtn biking, and rock climbing. it is free...

I tried this link and downloaded it. Then I got a warning about wrong WM version but I went ahead and tested. Nothing and I 'rebooted' and still nothing. So it seemed that it is developed solely for HTC smartphone.

Also, I tried to click the xhtml link, you provided here but page not found popped up. is that link corrected ?

I tried this link and downloaded it. Then I got a warning about wrong WM version but I went ahead and tested. Nothing and I 'rebooted' and still nothing. So it seemed that it is developed solely for HTC smartphone.

Also, I tried to click the xhtml link, you provided here but page not found popped up. is that link corrected ?

ugh i researched on that and they said it worked on moto q9, blackjack. i havent heard a word from my friend. im really sorry about that. be sure to delete it for safety. i ll keep you posted.

another one - Fizz Weather - WMExperts Software - however it costs 17 bucks for that software... i doubt it wud charge u monthly.

you might like this better - Home and Today screen weather forecast for Smartphone and Pocket PC details

softwares for moto q - Motorola Q Software - Everything Motorola Q Software Store

Yes.. I tried all what you suggested. I like Elecont as today is the last day for trail. It cost only 9.95 just once. Not too bad. Afterall, it seems that there is no freeshare for weather homescreen plugin, likely ill purchase Elecont as I am impressed with the animations.
Thank you all for your help.

ok i had same kind of weather forecast homeplug which was free and i cant find it ! lol. anyway i still havent heard from my friend. ugh. if u are happy with elecont then i am happy.

hey how is mail2web on ur mobile ?

ok i had same kind of weather forecast homeplug which was free and i cant find it ! lol. anyway i still havent heard from my friend. ugh. if u are happy with elecont then i am happy.

hey how is mail2web on ur mobile ?

No problem...

Awesome... Glad you suggested mail2web...

hey try pointui.com.. it is very good stuff and free. my friend mentioned me while ago. he loves it.

ah great i m glad u like mail2web better. i love it too.

Back