water found in universe

Wow! OF course many of us know that water cannot be destroyed....heat makes it water vapor and cold makes it become ice.

All that it takes to make water is hydrogen atoms and oxygen atoms, both of which are available somewhere in the universe. Plus, an atom of one element can add or lose protons or electrons to change into an atom of a different element.

There is water on Mars (though probably mostly frozen in a few spots). Even our Moon does have oxygen, which is usually in the form of mineral oxides. The Moon doesn't have the right kind of atmosphere or other factors for there to be air on the Moon. If there were to be major changes to the Moon's environment, it is possible for water to form there.

Wow! OF course many of us know that water cannot be destroyed....heat makes it water vapor and cold makes it become ice.

Oh you can destroy it... electrolysis. It just requires that you must have energy to destroy or create.

Amount of water on earth is fairly constant so I wouldn't worry.. for now. :)

Oh you can destroy it... electrolysis. It just requires that you must have energy to destroy or create.

Amount of water on earth is fairly constant so I wouldn't worry.. for now. :)

Yes, I know. I wasn't talking about with energy to try destroy or create it. You can't destroy it easy as 123.

Now they got to solve the problem of going there, transport the water, gas output/input, and back to earth... without it taking billions of years and generations of spacefaring humans.

Now they got to solve the problem of going there, transport the water, gas output/input, and back to earth... without it taking billions of years and generations of spacefaring humans.

If you can think it, you can teleport it. Eventually.

What we need is... uhm... warp speed technology.

It just comes to my mind, just out of randomness. No wonder, the water element is so popular. :P

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Royale said:

What we need is... uhm... warp speed technology.

Like star war's hyperdrive in Millenium Falcon spacecraft. It was the fastest ship in the universe.

...or we could just find a stargate on our planet and use it to get to the nearest planet nearest to that water supply.

Back