Wat ur Sign Language for F4ck ?

Waz

Reaction score
Just curious as there is load of different sign languages as my Area in Birmingham normally use this!

fuck222.jpg

just raise your arm up and throw your hand onto the elbow and that's the sign of fu** lol

it's like this :liar: :madfawk: :fu: otherwise use your arm to show fuck other people

Originally posted by Waz
Just curious as there is load of different sign languages as my Area in Birmingham normally use this!

fuck222.jpg

:cool: what hell do u want to know ASL bad language instead of good one? :mrgreen:

finger spell it but I use the one that we have in our culture cuz the Americans dont kow it is a bad word hehehehe........ I can tell people "fuck you" and they wouldnt know it....... :)

LMAO @ Eternity :laugh2:

Around here in RI, what I have learned is if you wanna tell someone FU, it is :fu: , but if you meant fuck like you wanna fuck, it is 2 "V"s hitting each other like 2 people going at it. That is what I learned. Is it right?? :dunno:

Re: Re: Wat ur Sign Language for F4ck ?

Originally posted by TommyGirl
:cool: what hell do u want to know ASL bad language instead of good one? :mrgreen:

hehe true tommygirl guess i better make a nice thread next time ;)

Originally posted by prostock19
LMAO @ Eternity :laugh2:

Around here in RI, what I have learned is if you wanna tell someone FU, it is :fu: , but if you meant fuck like you wanna fuck, it is 2 "V"s hitting each other like 2 people going at it. That is what I learned. Is it right?? :dunno:

or you could always act it out....... some guys do the oral sex thing by putting V on their lips and stick ou t their tongue...... girls (not me) stick their tongue in their cheek and do a hand movement like holding/handjob........ it is like the movie the Replacement remember there was a deaf guy, one of the stripper/cheerleader did that........

or you could just thrust your pelvis back and forth and move your arms backwards (for men only) I am not sure if I am explaining this right.......:boink:

Re: Re: Re: Wat ur Sign Language for F4ck ?

Originally posted by Waz
hehe true tommygirl guess i better make a nice thread next time ;)

no plm, want to know what is in Russian's?
American alphabet *t* here and in Russian bad one :lol:

I saw urs different sign I am interesting to know what is BSL TommyGirl?

I usually use :madfawk: for that.

The 2 "V" sign usually means to me to have sex, as in fuck me!
Really, I don't curse a whole lot. I think it is best to curse less, so that when you are really mad, they know you really mean it when you curse! LOL

Back