Was There Just a Major New Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria?

We can't afford to pay for another war. America really NEEDS to focus on this country due to the economic go down the drain ! :(

We can't afford to pay for another war. America really NEEDS to focus on this country due to the economic go down the drain ! :(

Take a lesson on the economic boom in North Dakota's oil and gas boom seeing unemployment rate at an unheard of 3%. Too bad *some people* won't even acknowledge or congratulate that state on helping the economy.

al-queda helping one side iran the other...our govenment wants veto UN go in guns blazing...Sunday they had television poll and nearly 90% of people said stay out of it,seems like peoples views not counted

Take a lesson on the economic boom in North Dakota's oil and gas boom seeing unemployment rate at an unheard of 3%. Too bad *some people* won't even acknowledge or congratulate that state on helping the economy.

Look at Detroit ! :roll:

Just like Prophecies of Nostradamus predict there will be World War III

HOPE NOT!!

Obama: U.S. concludes Syria carried out chemical weapons attacks - CNN.com

Damascus, Syria (CNN) -- The United States has concluded Syria carried out chemical weapons attacks against its people, President Barack Obama said Wednesday, a claim that comes amid a looming diplomatic showdown over whether to strike against Bashar al-Assad's military.

Obama's declaration to "PBS NewsHour" came at the end of a day that saw Russia and China walk out of a U.N. Security Council meeting as word surfaced Britain planned to pursue a resolution to authorize the use of force against Syria, even as United Nations weapons inspectors were in Syria assessing whether chemical weapons have been used.

In my opinion, US should back off, and let UN take care of this mess in Syria.

I understand that US is part of UN, but there are other countries that can help UN without US help.

I think UN is comical.

When conflict in Syria gets out of control so Israel may get involved.

I think UN is comical.

When conflict in Syria gets out of control so Israel may get involved.

Israel is already involved. It was their intelligence report that Obama was relying on to pin blame on Assad.

Iran has threatened to bomb Israel if we attack Syria. Russia and China left the UN discussion earlier today (they support Syria). The U.S., Britian, France and Germany all want to strike Syria.

Like sneakernet said ... the stage is set for a WW3 event. Hopefully, cooler heads will prevail.

In my opinion, US should back off, and let UN take care of this mess in Syria.

I understand that US is part of UN, but there are other countries that can help UN without US help.

problem is... if US backs off, so will other countries and UN.

Back