Was There Just a Major New Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria?

Yes, I just saw it on the news tonight . :( But I think it not posted until the next day on the news I watch

time to send in CIA spooks to fund and equip the rebels!

Why would Assad gas his own people when UN Chemical Experts checked into a Damascus hotel 15 minutes away?

Wouldn't it make more sense that the rebels would do this, then blame it on Assad, to draw the U.S. and the UN into the conflict so they could receive funds and equipment?

Yes, yes it would... but we love to assume anything and most love to believe anything the media throws at them... It's a great thing... not having to think for yourself. =P Hehe

Why would Assad gas his own people when UN Chemical Experts checked into a Damascus hotel 15 minutes away?

Wouldn't it make more sense that the rebels would do this, then blame it on Assad, to draw the U.S. and the UN into the conflict so they could receive funds and equipment?

since when it ever makes any sense? :lol:

Do you remember the USS Liberty?

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

it disgusting...im disgusted with their prime minister the lying sob...

it just pisses me off watching all these innocent children dying. Whats more disturbing is, NO ONE THERE KNOWS HOW TO DO CPR !!!!!!! Complete idiots live there, no wonder no one survives.

All innocent citizens out, put them in a camp somewhere and nuke that place. This craziness has to stop. Killing innocent kids and adults as well. Just crazy... and think of it, the government isn't doing anything for them.

Ive been watching the videos and the entire city is a ghost town, all people, all animals are dead there. And its not instant, they are suffering til their last breath....good lord.

if it's confirmed to be a chemical weapon.... definitely

It should be classified long ago. I mean the numbers if accurately correct are astounding! Over 100,000 people died in two years.

It's sticky situation, if the US gets involved then almost for sure Russia will not stand idle watching their only allies in the middle east stand helpless against the US. If they do indeed get involved both USA and Russia, it will be the biggest war in our lifetime and possibly get several others involved.

Back