Warning Of The Prescription Drug Biaxin

I've met someone else who almost died over a two-day period from Biaxin, she had an ovary taken out, and had an infection after the operation. (She doesn't live with Daddy, she's a grown-up with her own life).

Her father is a doctor, he knows (or found out) that Biaxin seriously affects those with B+ and O- Blood Types, but not A Blood Types. My neighbor's a nurse with B- Blood Type, she had diarrhea so bad on Biaxin she had to go to the hospital, so their not horribly affected.

The treatments? I've spent over $3000.00 since August 12th, and I ain't working so no, I haven't been doing all this and talking BS just for the fun of it!

The person I met, also met someone else last year, we all have B+ and O- Blood Types, we all almost had our liver destroyed!

If you don't want to believe anything, that's your perogotive, just remember if you are affected by a drug maybe an allergic reaction and if doctor's can't do anything, your health is UP TO YOU!!

I've met someone else who almost died over a two-day period from Biaxin, she had an ovary taken out, and had an infection after the operation. (She doesn't live with Daddy, she's a grown-up with her own life).

Her father is a doctor, he knows (or found out) that Biaxin seriously affects those with B+ and O- Blood Types, but not A Blood Types. My neighbor's a nurse with B- Blood Type, she had diarrhea so bad on Biaxin she had to go to the hospital, so their not horribly affected.

The treatments? I've spent over $3000.00 since August 12th, and I ain't working so no, I haven't been doing all this and talking BS just for the fun of it!

The person I met, also met someone else last year, we all have B+ and O- Blood Types, we all almost had our liver destroyed!

If you don't want to believe anything, that's your perogotive, just remember if you are affected by a drug maybe an allergic reaction and if doctor's can't do anything, your health is UP TO YOU!!

My son has O negative blood type, and he ha taken Biaxin on more than one occasion. He is just fine. But he wouldn't be if the Biaxin hadn't destroyed the infection.

Many antibiotics cause diarreah. That's one of the ways it flushes the bacteria from your system. Its a good thing.

Kevin Trudeau is just one big bullsh*t.

he has billions of dollars from peddling his "cures" and "weight loss secrets" to innocent, naive people who would do everything to be healthy.
None of his so called "cures" actually cures anything, and you don't need to spend $30 on his book to be told to fast, use supplements and "cleanse".
They will tell you this for free at any health store.

He just preys on naive people who are not satisfied with traditional medicine.
btw, the medical establishment is not afraid to openly admit that modern medicine does not knows everything - and it's called saying the truth.

Trudeau landed himself in hot water for spreading false information and was threatened with jail (he anyway have criminal past)
so now he hide behind other people while pushing his bull, by telling things like "it is not me saying that, this doctors says that" etc. just to be able to continue to rip off more poor people.

He belongs in jail, period.

Fuzzy

I had problem wih Mr Trudeau also. I had talk with him on emails. He didnt tell me which products to clean my body. He said if he tell me the sercet then he will go a jail. I almost laughed and thought all of us are having speech free. Why he wanted us buy his book and know his book but he wont tell us the serecet. Stupid. He gave me few websites that they sell health supplement. They have many things that I cannot choice. They are very very expensive. CRAZY!

That why I dont buy his book anymore. He is big rip off.

Back