Warning Of The Prescription Drug Biaxin

Dannie

Reaction score
If you google the drug Biaxin (used for pnemonina) it TELLS you everything about Biaxin, pneumonia, and SARS and it SAYS that SARS is a pneumonia and pneumonia cannot be caught by others.
Biaxin side effects (Clarithromycin) and drug interactions - prescription drugs and medications at RxList

All pneumonia and bronchitis is, is air pollution in your lungs caused by the heat that affects you (in the summer anyway) because you have an over-acidic body. When your just 1 of the 2 people that die of the drug out of every so 696 people, you are NOT dying of pneumonia, or bronchitis, your being murdered by the drug. (Remember those 2 people may have been more immune-compromised, and if your aware of the health choices out there, you’ll survive).

Google Biaxin, the second or third section is the Clinical Drug Trials, it tells you everything, a doctor told me last week "spores" of people in Toronto get pneumonia because of the heat every year in August., so spores of these people die because the doctor's can't help them from the toxic effects of the drug if they're one of the 2 people being affected and murdered by the drug!

This is what you need to know to save your life and destroy the poisons of the drug that's killing you, (I got this information way too late), but am recovering nicely.

You need 5 bottles of the Lung Flush (some are most powerful than others), probably more!

It TREMENDOUSLY helps to do extra slow breathing exercises (like Falun Dafa)
And a yoga movement in particular where you put your hands on the grass, hang your head loose and just let the lung discharge the aveoli, air pollution faster. (Helps using Oil Of Oregano too).

Lugol's Liquid Iodine (it has 3 different types of iodine that are powerful enough to destroy the poisons, liquid iodine only has one type of iodine).

TONNES of Beneficial Bacteria (no dairy) like soy fermented bacteria to replenish all the bacteria being killed off, (or else your have no energy). Or Probiotic Bacteria, but you CANNOT drink chlorinated water using this!

And Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C ISN'T STRONG ENOUGH, -
YOU NEED: BUFFERED VITAMIN C every 3 hours that put oxygen into your cells and is quickly absorbed by the body, it also boosts the little aveoli sacs in your lungs when the air pollution is purged from the lungs with the lung flush.

You need to eat natural organic saurrkraut (NO CHEMICALS OR ADDITIVES), because your body would gag it up, or KIMCHI, for good bacteria.

Castor Oil & Real Organic Unsalted Butter together because many have been saved by this from the brink of death in the past, and your body needs oil, to digest protein, and you need to eat lots of small amounts of meat because the protein and fat from that would help build up your immune system. (organic would be the best).

2 glasses daily of Chlorophyll in water with ¼ tsp. of raw of manuku honey.

(Or lots of Alfalfa Sprouts and Alfalfa Tea), and Skullcap is good for pneumonia bacteria!

Give this message to everyone, because if you can just save one life, your make a HUGE difference.

If your affected by the drug, it's like being on LSD (but up for 30 hours and just had 20 cups of coffee), living through the Black Plague at nights (a was drinking tonnes of vinegar, kombucha, and water with baking soda; - - and THEN having all your energy eaten away because the antibiotics are eating away at the mitochondria energy centers of your cell. One night I was running all over the backyard (high from the LSD) and spreading herbs, under, on and over my body. I never slept upstairs, always outside at night, or downstairs with the air conditioning on high taking 2 cold showers daily, using peppermint oil to keep my cool.

Abbott Laboratories Securities Class Action Complaint
Plaintiff brings this securities class action on behalf of the class of persons who .... Abbott, whose products include the antibiotic Biaxin and Ensure ...
securities.stanford.edu/1009/ABT99/19991027_o01c_ISAAC.html

Abbott is a defendant in three cases pending in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois related to Abbott's patents for clarithromycin (a drug Abbott sells under the trademarks Biaxin, BiaxinXL, Klacid, and Klaricid): Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc., filed in August 2003; Genpharm, Inc., filed in October 2004; and Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd. and Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals, Inc., filed in December 2004. Teva and Genpharm have each brought a lawsuit seeking a declaration that their respective proposed generic immediate release clarithromycin products do not infringe certain Abbott patents and/or that the patents are invalid. The Ranbaxy lawsuit seeks a declaration that Ranbaxys' proposed generic immediate release clarithromycin product and proposed extended release clarithromycin product do not infringe certain Abbott patents and/or that the patents are invalid. Litigation relating to Abbott's clarithromycin patents is lso pending in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, and Canada.
ABBOTT LABORATORIES - ABT Annual Report (10-K) ITEM 3. LEGAL PROCEEDINGS

Abbott Laboratories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This results in class action lawsuits against Abbott. .... Clarithromycin is known as Biaxin in the United States and Klacid and Klaricid in countries ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbott_Laboratories……. Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) is a diversified pharmaceuticals and health care company. It has over 65,000 employees and operates in 130 countries. The corporate headquarters are in Abbott Park, Illinois, a neighborhood of North Chicago, Illinois.
Abbott Laboratories was founded by Chicago physician Wallace Calvin Abbott in 1888. In 2003 , Abbott had nearly $20 billion in sales.

Oh my, I'm not surprised. :eek3:

It supposed to move in general health section.

did u get sick? i wonder?? if so..then i will pray for you and hope u will feel better soon!

I just had a cough and a fever of 103, like a flu or fever.

Was told I had pneumonia, and didn't get to talk to the doctor about the Prescription (Parents are BIG believers that doctors know everthing, and everything they say is right)

If you read about Pneumonia, it explicitly says: Pneumonia CAN'T be caught by other people, SARS was a Pneumonia - and it's a cause of air pollution, which affects some people because the bacteria in their lungs are affected from the heat (which happens yearly in August) and they have so many toxins in their kidney's, liver and thyroid, from all that air pollution, toxic cleaning products we use, and all the GM non-local, low-fat, processed foods at our Food Stores.

I wasn't sick before August 5th, when I started getting a cough!, went into the hospital August 7th, got violently sick AFTER the 2nd pill.!

READ THE INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I'am back to say the Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C isn't strong enough, you need the Calcuim Ascrobate Alkaline Version of Vitamin C., or what they call "Buffered C". According to the person who told me this, she prefers the Tropic Version. (She has MCS, and her life over the last year has been a horror story).!

Doctor's if you'd like to google their names who know about this info:
Dr. Martin Pall, Dr. Sherry A. Rogers (Detox or Die) NO CANOLA OIL
AND A GRACE ZIEM.

PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH OTHERS, IF YOU CAN SAVE JUST ONE LIFE, YOU WILL MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE!

Okay talked to a few people, and the Buffered Vitamin C "is only better" if the Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C affects your stomach.

For my stomach pain from the Biaxin, I'am taking internal Peppermint Oil which is different than the Essential Peppermint Oil, and sold at some health stores.

By the way on hot days, Peppermint oil dabbed behind the ear and wrist usually sometimes keeps you cooler! (Depends on the oil too)!

And if you take the Lung Flush for more than 3 months your body will develop a resistance against it. So NO LONGER than 2/3 months or however bad your health really needs the Lung Flush.

After your clear, you MAY need to continue the Lung Flush again one year later, but not for too long! And I recommend you see a Naturopathic Doctor.
I'am checking in with one maybe next week.

Did I mention that sauna's will aggravate the pneumonia? Infar-red sauna's however will not aggravate the pneumonia, BUT by sure you can have a cold shower after, because you'll regret it if you don't and you're really sick.

Skin-brushing every morning (or before your shower) helps clear the largest organ of your body (the skin) of toxins trying to come out of the body!

If I remember anything else, I'll continue posting.

But you got the basics now for clear lungs and no more bronchitis, or pneumonia, and no need for Biaxin.

Western Doctor's don't know this stuff, and nor do they care about finding out about it, even Environmental Doctor's, I swear I'am not kidding!

There are two types of pnuemonia. Bacterial and viral. Viral is very easy to catch as the virus is psread the same way as the common cold. Bacterial is not generally considered to be contagious.

I take a lot of herbal suppliments and they did a lot to keep me well while people around me got their flu bugs.

Richard

It sounds that you have a Staphylococcus aureus infection in your blood. It is also involved with the lungs.

See: Staphylococcus aureus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and partly related this: Staphylococcus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's what many pharmaceutical cartel wants more people to get cancer for instance - from a book called, "Natural 'Cures' Revealed" by Kevin Trudeau. I figure that the pharmaceutical "blame" people for not taking a pill that the scientists made for them instead they buy a different pill from a different pharmaceutical company.

Thanks WebExplorer, I'll read that book - I've had all of Kevin Trudeau's books sitting around for a LONG time! (shuddering my head)!

Well, Mom and Dad always say I'am stupid and don't believe I'am worth anything, and I'am always getting yelled at for nothing! (Now, I'am slapping them on the face every 5 minutes to WAKE-UP)!

I'am going to a Naturopathic Doctor tomorrow, snacking on seaweed, and even ate as many organic free-range foods as I could before, AND was taking Oral Chelated Vitamins.

My BIG problem started when the Canadian Hearing Society helped me get a nice place in a social housing building where they and the Bob Rumball Center of the Deaf place Hard of Hearing and Deaf people in, (but 1st they MUST be labelled with a mental illness) - we all learn that one later!

3 weeks after I moved in, I moved back home, the bldg, was nice and only 10 years old, but it was almost next to a meat processing plant, next to hydro towers and I'am there was no rug in the hallway, no balcony's and the circulation was VERY VERY VERY DRY, but that's what all the apt's are like in Toronto. And to think of the lawyers who've lived in those buildings, but nobody changes anything. BLEEPING JEEPERS!

AND...............they KNOW the people get sicker in these building's, but they are NOT allowed to say anything. This funding for the buildings, all comes from Health Canada!

If you even THINK I'am joking, WAKE-UP!

I don't like Kevin Trudeau anymore because he has two huge gold rings on his hands and an expensive watch. He used to be nice and more honesty. I was impressed with him. Now, he convinces people to buy another book from him. He spoiled to show off his rings on the show. He is an idiot.

Wow, your right about that!

Anyway.............here's more scoop if anyone's affected be Biaxin (or in the future because of the superbugs).........

I keep editing this, but she also told me to drink a glass of water first thing in the morning when I get up with water, organic lemon slice (or two) and two pinches of cayenne pepper!

After seeing a Naturopathic Doctor I FINALLY felt good (had my first sleep for more than 3 hours since Aug. 8th): The ONLY change was taken 2 capsules of the Liver Support Product, (I take two with every meal) and eating a salad with dandelion, arugala and radishes with the organic lemon juice/rind, garlic, cayenne pepper, organic healthy oil from a health store, etc.......
I also added a wee bit of Apple Cider Vinegar!

plus a bunch more homeopathic remedies for drug detox which I started today)!
(USE THE UNDA HOMEOPATHIC IT'S THE BEST)

Then Colonic Irrigation (which according to Kevin Trudeau's book is the organ that should for medical purposed be cleaned first),,,,,,,,

And some people STILL don't believe I have a case for a Class Action Lawyer!
Do I have to wait for the family of someone who died first?

And the WEIRD thing, is that my dog was crying and whinning for the salad, and she LOVED IT! (except raw garlic ain't good for dogs, garlic powder is, and radishes and cayenne pepper pass for the dogs), but make this for your dogs adding tuna occasionally, salmon is better, some sardines now and then and some raw meat from certain pet food stores, and then your dog will be healthy, more toxins coming out of them, they'll live longer, and have more energy, etc......

She cried for my coleslaw too weeks ago, (all zoo animals get some coleslaw as part of their veggies) but I let her lick the liquid (and her ears smelled so fresh and clean..................(and it's just vinegar and mayo which is eggs and vinegar (as long as there's no additives, or chemicals, it's okay!

Last edited:
oops, keep editing my two boards here I'am tyoping all this info. on.

(Good for people googling Biaxin anyway)...............

I added organic pumpkin seeds with the salad (unsalted of course is the best), and all of my salad the dog LOVED,

except I didn't add for her the radishes, garlic cloves, cayenne pepper but everything else!

No onions for your dogs!, (or raisons or grapes)!

But (adding AGAIN), I was just reading that walnuts, pine nuts, sunflower and pumpkin seeds should ALL be kept in the fridge, and the nuts in the shells are more quality preserved and better, and the nuts with the red skins are better, and the toasted nuts ain't so healthy!

My dog LOVES trying to eat the nuts from the shells, I know sunflower and pumpkin seeds are okay for her, probably pine nuts would be okay, I'am sure MAYBE walnuts (if they were soaked 1st in water for 8 hours).

Wow, that's good information, Dannie. Thanks!

Yesterday, I watched Oprah's show. I missed part of the show. I think that you might like to read what Dr. Oz said about her food in the refrigerator. He and his partner helped her to rid of bad food in her house! That's so great.

Here is the link: Dr. Oz's "90-Day Live Longer, Feel Younger Plan"

Yah, I've already emailed Dr. Oz about the warning of Biaxin

And Kevin Trudeau, Oprah, David Suzuki, the NYTimes, Immunologist all over the world, the Environmental Lawyers all over the world, the Toronto Star......many more.....with one response from a Green Global Activism Site!

"""It's what many pharmaceutical cartel wants more people to get cancer for instance - from a book called, "Natural 'Cures' Revealed" by Kevin Trudeau."""

Kevin Trudeau is just one big bullsh*t.

he has billions of dollars from peddling his "cures" and "weight loss secrets" to innocent, naive people who would do everything to be healthy.
None of his so called "cures" actually cures anything, and you don't need to spend $30 on his book to be told to fast, use supplements and "cleanse".
They will tell you this for free at any health store.

He just preys on naive people who are not satisfied with traditional medicine.
btw, the medical establishment is not afraid to openly admit that modern medicine does not knows everything - and it's called saying the truth.

Trudeau landed himself in hot water for spreading false information and was threatened with jail (he anyway have criminal past)
so now he hide behind other people while pushing his bull, by telling things like "it is not me saying that, this doctors says that" etc. just to be able to continue to rip off more poor people.

He belongs in jail, period.

Fuzzy

hey Fuzz, me and webexplorer are completely on the same page, your a little not.

Anyway more to share for those affected SEVERLY by Biaxin:

For anybody affected by Biaxin, I learned something new again.

Saw my blood at a nutritionists office while getting a colonic irrigation, and you could barely see 1/4 of the cells, because they were so stuck together, and the Biaxin SEVERELY affected and damaged my Liver and Spleen, so the Liver requires for recuperation, hot foods and steamed vegetables, no chicken if your B+ (blood type) and lamb and turkey is good for B+types.

Eat quinoa, millet or coucous, with your protein and sweet potato, or balanced meal, dandelion must be steamed to eat, no salads!, no cold foods.

Drink Lemon with Cayenne Pepper in hot/boiling water, throughout the day.

No more Chlorophyll and RAW honey till your liver's recovered!

For some, it may affect the kidney more, or the thyroid, can't say for sure!

But someone who's knows about Chinese Herbal Traditions, and who's a Colonic Irrigation Professional would be your BEST bet if your extremely extremely weak and ill, from Biaxin!, and of course you need massages, because you know how much your body already hurts from that drug, which really helps with the lymphatic system. A good rebounder helps drain the toxins from the lymphatic system, but don't do what I did and get a small cheap one, it may kill the joints in your knees, get a good quality one.

Oddly enough, explaining all this to the humans I live with as parents, they'd like to call 911 for me, what dupes!, I'd reject any Tx, drugs made me so sick in the 1st place, and Jeez! I'am recovering but not under a Western Doctor's care, oh hell no!, it's damaging, how ridiculous can sleepwalkers get???

hey Fuzz, me and webexplorer are completely on the same page, your a little not.

Anyway more to share for those affected SEVERLY by Biaxin:

For anybody affected by Biaxin, I learned something new again.

Saw my blood at a nutritionists office while getting a colonic irrigation, and you could barely see 1/4 of the cells, because they were so stuck together, and the Biaxin SEVERELY affected and damaged my Liver and Spleen, so the Liver requires for recuperation, hot foods and steamed vegetables, no chicken if your B+ (blood type) and lamb and turkey is good for B+types.

Eat quinoa, millet or coucous, with your protein and sweet potato, or balanced meal, dandelion must be steamed to eat, no salads!, no cold foods.

Drink Lemon with Cayenne Pepper in hot/boiling water, throughout the day.

No more Chlorophyll and RAW honey till your liver's recovered!

For some, it may affect the kidney more, or the thyroid, can't say for sure!

But someone who's knows about Chinese Herbal Traditions, and who's a Colonic Irrigation Professional would be your BEST bet if your extremely extremely weak and ill, from Biaxin!, and of course you need massages, because you know how much your body already hurts from that drug, which really helps with the lymphatic system. A good rebounder helps drain the toxins from the lymphatic system, but don't do what I did and get a small cheap one, it may kill the joints in your knees, get a good quality one.

Oddly enough, explaining all this to the humans I live with as parents, they'd like to call 911 for me, what dupes!, I'd reject any Tx, drugs made me so sick in the 1st place, and Jeez! I'am recovering but not under a Western Doctor's care, oh hell no!, it's damaging, how ridiculous can sleepwalkers get???

How do you know it was the Biaxinthat caused all of these problems you claim to have, and not the damage done to your body by these unproven treatments you claim are helping you?

Saw my blood at a nutritionists office while getting a colonic irrigation, and you could barely see 1/4 of the cells, because they were so stuck together, and the Biaxin SEVERELY affected and damaged my Liver and Spleen, so the Liver requires for recuperation, hot foods and steamed vegetables, no chicken if your B+ (blood type) and lamb and turkey is good for B+types

I am sorry- but that's incoherent... and nonsense.

Second - I wonder how much you pay for all the "tests" and "treatments"
and how much are fees from those "professionals".
Don't tell me you are getting all this for free?

Thrid- I have sinus problem since childhood, I take Biaxin for a few years now once or even twice a year, 14 days minimum, no problems here.
Liver's fine, so is spleen, and so are my blood cells.

How do you know it was the Biaxinthat caused all of these problems you claim to have, and not the damage done to your body by these unproven treatments you claim are helping you?

lol - are you kidding? because Kevin Trudeau says so- so it is so!

Fuzzy

I am sorry- but that's incoherent... and nonsense.

Second - I wonder how much you pay for all the "tests" and "treatments"
and how much are fees from those "professionals".
Don't tell me you are getting all this for free?

Thrid- I have sinus problem since childhood, I take Biaxin for a few years now once or even twice a year, 14 days minimum, no problems here.
Liver's fine, so is spleen, and so are my blood cells.

lol - are you kidding? because Kevin Trudeau says so- so it is so!

Fuzzy

:laugh2:

Back