Warning! Obama's EPA wants to regulate your BBQ grills

TinCanSailor

Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone, go out and grill every day! We must not let the government put smog equipment on our grills. You cannot trust what they say, that they won't do it. :eek3: Some day you might be cooking your steak via solar panel.

New regulations to restrict wood stoves will be out soon. Obama's EPA does not care if you freeze. :eek3:

If you check, you will find the EPA sticking their nose into just about everything.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015...ution-emissions-for-backyard/?intcmp=features

Well, you have descendants. Wouldn't you like the earth to go on for them , and for their descendants?

We are stewards of our planet.

China is much less regulated, but in some parts it's so polluted, it's practically unliveable.

I wish EPA would do more to stop landfills from giving off hydrogen sulfide which is a toxic gas . My city been fighting this for 13 years now and EPA is going nothing . EPA is letting corrupt business get away polluting the environment and going after citizens having a cookout!

Well, you have descendants. Wouldn't you like the earth to go on for them , and for their descendants?

We are stewards of our planet.

China is much less regulated, but in some parts it's so polluted, it's practically unliveable.

We have descendants and they all grill!

The EPA needs to go after nuclear waste dumps, pig waste ponds, used oil dumped into water supplies, pesticide residue and help encourage China to clean up their act. :)

The EPA needs to go after nuclear waste dumps, pig waste ponds, used oil dumped into water supplies, pesticide residue and help encourage China to clean up their act. :)

We grill too, but there isn't anything wrong with trying to do it in a way that helps the planet. :lol:

The guy that own the landfill was in jail for polluting the environment in NH ,he buy landfills all over the place and bring in sheetrock which give off hydrogen sulfide . I went to town meeting to speak out against this and my emails where in the newspaper a number of times . DEP came to my house to question me b/c I was so outspoken about the landfill . And DEP does not made house calls very often. My dog Finlay got sick and vomit from the smell of the hydrogen sulfide , that is how bad it get . We both where outside and I almost vomit myself , people kids were getting sick and had headaches and coughing. I am going to try and call the White House Monday and tell them they're should be going something about the landfills by going after corrupt businesses. I once went to a town meeting about the landfill and state
representative was there , he said nothing the whole time . He just sat at table with his arms folded looking liked he did not want to be there. When I got home I looked the guy up on line and saw that he got $500 from the owner of the landfill to help him win the election . The owner of the landfill had my state representative in his back pocket ! My representative was brought out and did nothing to help my city all for $500 ! Disgusting!
http://www.usagypsum.com/recyclingimportance.aspx

What are your suggesting in solving these problems? Problem is, nobody wants landfill in their backyard, and what are you suggesting what they do with their waste? So where are you suggesting landfill be? What are your suggesting in solving this problem?

The guy that own the landfill was in jail for polluting the environment in NH ,he buy landfills all over the place and bring in sheetrock which give off hydrogen sulfide . I went to town meeting to speak out against this and my emails where in the newspaper a number of times . DEP came to my house to question me b/c I was so outspoken about the landfill . And DEP does not made house calls very often. My dog Finlay got sick and vomit from the smell of the hydrogen sulfide , that is how bad it get . We both where outside and I almost vomit myself , people kids were getting sick and had headaches and coughing. I am going to try and call the White House Monday and tell them they're should be going something about the landfills by going after corrupt businesses. I once went to a town meeting about the landfill and state
representative was there , he said nothing the whole time . He just sat at table with his arms folded looking liked he did not want to be there. When I got home I looked the guy up on line and saw that he got $500 from the owner of the landfill to help him win the election . The owner of the landfill had my state representative in his back pocket ! My representative was brought out and did nothing to help my city all for $500 ! Disgusting!
http://www.usagypsum.com/recyclingimportance.aspx

What are your suggesting in solving these problems? Problem is, nobody wants landfill in their backyard, and what are you suggesting what they do with their waste? So where are you suggesting landfill be? What are your suggesting in solving this problem?

I am talking about one item and that is SHEETROCK. When it break down it give off hydrogen sulfide . There need to be a better way to get rid of it than dumping into to landfills . Have you ever smelled Hydrogen sulfide , it smell like rotten eggs mixed with sulfide and it can get into people homes . I feel Obama should be more worried about this than people having a damn cookout. It's easier to go after citizens than corrupt businesses , the guy that own the landfill has more lawyers than my city does. And he was bringing in sheetrock illegally , he was allowed to only bring a certain # of trucks per day and he was doing at night hoping no would notice it. People are recycling sheetrock to keep it out of landfills.

I remember science kit that allow to cook hot dog with solar. Only the part, I found out that certain food with solar give radiator or something...

It means cooking in microwave isn't safe.

Let us throw microwave away.

theres no way to regulate a charcoal grill, its a smoker reguardless.
gas grills, they are pretty clean burning anyways.

Take away our char grills, Us manly men will cut down your damn trees !!!!!

Last quote from OP's article.

The EPA said that it doesn’t regulate people’s backyard barbecues and that the grant is part of the EPA's "National Student Design Competition for Sustainability Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet (2014)", which is a student-designed competition for sustainability.

Just don't use a gas chain saw. :giggle:

Just don't use a gas chain saw. :giggle:

texas-chainsaw-massacre-1974.jpeg

I have neighbor that BQ a lot in the summer and my dog love the smell of it. Marty will licks his chops when I get him out. I don't eat red meat but I rather smell that cooking than landfill hydrogen sulfide rotten eggs odor .

Don't forget "Homemade", there are guys out there know how to built grills, it is easy, right?

Back