Warning! Obama's EPA wants to regulate your BBQ grills

It means cooking in microwave isn't safe.

Let us throw microwave away.

I think I mistook the word. It's more like bacteria that isn't completed cook during thick meat which isn't idea for solar such as windy and lack temp which required pure sunny and windy-less.

I think I mistook the word. It's more like bacteria that isn't completed cook during thick meat which isn't idea for solar such as windy and lack temp which required pure sunny and windy-less.

You mentioned hotdogs so hotdogs are cooked completely in factories before shipping to grocery.

Hotdogs are not concerned, anyway.

I am sorry that you still have that problem. I cannot imagine to deal with the horrible smell there. If I live in your town, I would never vote the lazy mayor again. That will make him afraid to lose his power if he did not win the election. EPA is still weak political probably especially bribery under the table.

Next it'll be woodstoves and fireplaces that will be regulated , my state wanted to have a fart tax on the cows . Farmer protested that they would not be able to pay a tax on each cow so it was not passed .

Well, you have descendants. Wouldn't you like the earth to go on for them , and for their descendants?

We are stewards of our planet.

China is much less regulated, but in some parts it's so polluted, it's practically unliveable.

The last time I looked, China wasn't regulated by the EPA.

I remember science kit that allow to cook hot dog with solar. Only the part, I found out that certain food with solar give radiator or something...

When I was in college we vaporized a hotdog with a parabolic mirror that generated a temperature of 6,000 degrees at it's focal point. There was nothing left to eat!

I am talking about one item and that is SHEETROCK. When it break down it give off hydrogen sulfide . There need to be a better way to get rid of it than dumping into to landfills . Have you ever smelled Hydrogen sulfide , it smell like rotten eggs mixed with sulfide and it can get into people homes . I feel Obama should be more worried about this than people having a damn cookout. It's easier to go after citizens than corrupt businesses , the guy that own the landfill has more lawyers than my city does. And he was bringing in sheetrock illegally , he was allowed to only bring a certain # of trucks per day and he was doing at night hoping no would notice it. People are recycling sheetrock to keep it out of landfills.

Obama's the President. The EPA pretty much decides on their own what they are going to go after.

Back