Wanted to drop a line and said "Big Hello" for short time!

Not healthy to point to others, everyone

Agree with you. He need to respect people more. He don't need to use POINT to others and everyone.

Touche.

Silly me. I need to go to see dr that there's something wrong with metal plate in my head.

Jeebus. Go to Introduction thread and you will see I welcomed everyone many times. Stop assuming. count your eggs before you hatch them.

Btw, Purrmeow and I were joking around. No need to get drama and see my sig.

Okay, Then don't use word "POINT" to others. I saw purrmeow said GOT OUT OF HERE. She thought you're rude. You should say "Welcome to AD instead of who are you? :confused:" That's not nice to say.

Your signature sound like offensive to other adult members like a crybaby. They didn't mean to cry baby. They were confuse what you are talking about. Your signature is negative.

Welcome back to Alldeaf. You still be busy of your 10 kids. Wow! You may call Super Nanny to help!! :laugh2:

:laugh2: very funny about being Super Nanny! BTW thanks and yep still busy with rugrats running all over the house.
:ty:

Hey welcome back Purrmeow.. I bet ya been keeping busy on your toes as well.. lol

Hey :ty: oh yea the rugrats kept me busy and they running all over the house just like housewreck! lol It was great to be back and check up here!

Your signature sound like offensive to other adult members like a crybaby. They didn't mean to cry baby. They were confuse what you are talking about. Your signature is negative.

I put 'stop whining!' in my sig because I m tired of members whining to mods about my posts. I never call anyone idioits or names yet mods keep on removing and ediiting my posts. So I feel it s approriate to leave 'stop whining!' in my sig and I like Schwarzenegger. He would make better president than old fart McCain lol.

Guys,

Please do not get in drama and make any finger points to anyone! :ty:

Dont worry, it is gonna to be my last post in this thread.

Welcome back Purrmeow.

Back