Want some ice cream and hugs?

IslandGal

Reaction score

To anyone who needs a break from these debatings that have been going on lately or anything else that you need a break from, come in here to have some ice cream and hugs. That is for ANYONE.

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Yep, certainly... send them to my europe by instant mail :mrgreen:

and kissing you for this good thread :kiss:

here's another
5df8aa202d.jpg

Sure! I'll like to have ummm dunno what ice cream I wanna to eat :giggle: As long as there is not darn nuts in there. Here is the :hug:!

you can get free ice cream from Ben & Jerry's shop, they're give away on April 25th from noon to 8pm. Not sample in scoop, a real small cone! ;)

I'll take a Jack Daniel or something stronger, and of course a hug too, Beware the hugs might be tight. :whistle:

^Angel^ said:
If you pour me a drink, you're on :grouphug:
LOL what kind of drink do you have in your mind?
A White Russian? Beer? Long Island Iced Tea? B52?
Or all of these at once? :lol:

Cheri said:
I'll take a Jack Daniel or something stronger, and of course a hug too, Beware the hugs might be tight. :whistle:
One ice cream with Jack Daniel poured in it coming up for you :thumb:

Mama2AFTIV said:
Sure! I'll like to have ummm dunno what ice cream I wanna to eat :giggle: As long as there is not darn nuts in there. Here is the :hug:!
How about a plain vanilla ice cream cone for ya? Don't worry about the nuts because our member Nuty took all them out :thumb:

ButterflyGirl said:
Aww here is a kiss back to you :kiss:

What's wrong with using some tongues?? Show your devilish side. :naughty:

:rofl: I'll like to have chocolte syrup on it and cherries on top! ;)

ButterflyGirl said:
How about a plain vanilla ice cream cone for ya? Don't worry about the nuts because our member Nuty took all them out :thumb:

ButterflyGirl said:
LOL what kind of drink do you have in your mind?
A White Russian? Beer? Long Island Iced Tea? B52?
Or all of these at once? :lol:

LOL, which ever is stronger..

Back