Wanna make a cheaper Egg McMuffin?

Why not out here in the open?

Ok. Get Bollilo Mexican rolls. Fry two eggs. Add Tillamook cheese. Add 3 or 4 sausage links. Make sure you toast the rolls in the pan with butter. It's dynamite. :D

Ok. Get Bollilo Mexican rolls. Fry two eggs. Add Tillamook cheese. Add 3 or 4 sausage links. Make sure you toast the rolls in the pan with butter. It's dynamite. :D

That does sound good; my supermarket has those rolls at 3/$1.00. Also, I think I'd opt for a lightly spiced sausage patty.....thanks

Any sausage works. I use Jimmy Deans pattys too. The key is the roll. :D

I still love my McMuffin maker though.But i cant find Pork Roll at Wal Mart
pMcZPehjT8aVDtKi74xi_porkroll3.jpg

I still love my McMuffin maker though.But i cant find Pork Roll at Wal Mart
pMcZPehjT8aVDtKi74xi_porkroll3.jpg

Unfortunately it's a regional thing... you can find it all over in New Jersey and parts of PA (mostly the southeastern part) and Maryland. I don't think you can find it out of state unless you ask 'em to special order it or something. You can also order online too. Seems some out of state Publix stores might carry it (if not ask if they'll order it.

Caz,Order one at Amazon.com heres a link

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-Homemade-Breakfast-Sandwich/dp/B00N027QX4/ref=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&qid=1430586920&sr=8-18&keywords=egg+mcmuffin+maker[/ame]

Its very easy to make.step by step you see on photo

your electric fitting different to uk would not be able plug it in

your electric fitting different to uk would not be able plug it in

Buy an Adapter
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/OREI-Grounded-Universal-Adapter-Singapore/dp/B004SCSV2U/ref=sr_1_3_m?ie=UTF8&qid=1430587941&sr=8-3&keywords=uk+plug+adapter[/ame]

I don't even use the machine!

I can buy pre-cooked sausage patties, pre-cooked egg patties, pre-cut cheese slices, and pre-cut muffins. I just toast and microwave as needed and I'm done.

I'll give you the cost breakdown later.

I can buy pre-cooked sausage patties, pre-cooked egg patties, pre-cut cheese slices, and pre-cut muffins. I just toast and microwave as needed and I'm done.

It is not just the cost. It is eating it when you want to not when it is McDonald's "breakfast hours". Also, by doing it at home you don't have to get ready and go out after it.

I'm back...

I did the math. If I buy everything listed above at the store and break down the cost to each sandwich, it would be $1.09 each. :)

I'm back...

I did the math. If I buy everything listed above at the store and break down the cost to each sandwich, it would be $1.09 each. :)
I just realized that I miscalculated the cost of one of the ingredients.

The overall cost is really $1.02. :)

pre cooked egg patties--
(they also have egg whites patties)

straight_eggwhole.jpg

or... get a round cookie cutter or something similar. Like what Eater of Worlds' post above.

Thats why i have the Egg McMuffin Machine.Crack the egg inside the egg holder and it will cook inside for 7 minutes

Back