Wanna know something so dirty about me?

DirtyOldMan said:
*Noddin' fast and furious* Yes, I'm that dirty! hee hee... *Handshakin' with Nuttyboy!* Ohhh... I forgot to wash my hand! hee hee...

:mrgreen:

:thumb:

How dirty are you?
I dont wipe my butt- I use my long hair.. to save money on toilet papers.. (snickers)

MsGiglz said:
How dirty are you?
I dont wipe my butt- I use my long hair.. to save money on toilet papers.. (snickers)
:eek: Meaning that you shower every time you are finished wipin'? tee hee :mrgreen:

Where is Eternity? You're with her. You're here. She's not. Something happen?

Hey DOMbaby! :lol: you're hilarious! - full of energy, too. It's really wonderful that things worked out with Eternity.

Hmm.. what questions did you want us to ask you??

:naughty:

Hey Old Dirty Man...

I am so glad that you finally meet Eternity in the person. Give our warmest regards to her.

:lol:

Originally Posted by VamPyroX

Eternity may into stock to see how he is handsome man. ;)

:ily:

Sabrina

Freaky said:
:slap: My, my, my... someone's being nosy!!
Me...? Nosey...? Nah, she's a member here and was a frequent poster. Suddenly, she disappears. Can't help but wonder where she went. If DirtyOldMan doesn't want to answer that... that's fine with me.

VamPyroX said:
Well well, we are back from hectic and fun weekend! Ahh, you have thought of her, yes? :lol: Help yourself page her or contact her... She have her pager with her. And what happened? She seem to want to kiss her computer bye bye since she have found someone (me) if that's what you really want to know?

:mrgreen: I even asked her to post more and install some fun in here... but she seem not want to at some moments. I told her "Where's fun?" :D

So, help yourself contacting her... I have great respect for her and her friends. ;)

Liza said:
Hey DOMbaby! :lol: you're hilarious! - full of energy, too. It's really wonderful that things worked out with Eternity.

Hmm.. what questions did you want us to ask you??

:naughty:
:mrgreen: LizaBaby, that's me that I'm funny and I don't have to look funny to be funny! :lol:

Any kind of questions would suit me just fine... if you have any question to ask me, please shoot but don't kill me... heh heh

Sabrina said:
Hey Old Dirty Man...

I am so glad that you finally meet Eternity in the person. Give our warmest regards to her.

:lol:

Originally Posted by VamPyroX

Eternity may into stock to see how he is handsome man. ;)

Sabrina
:lol: She's still in dreamland and she said that I'm for keeps! :naughty:

VamPyroX said:
Me...? Nosey...? Nah, she's a member here and was a frequent poster. Suddenly, she disappears. Can't help but wonder where she went. If DirtyOldMan doesn't want to answer that... that's fine with me.
I have already answered!

She just wanted to kiss internet BYE BYE...

DOM: I have been looking thru and posted some... You wanna go in?
eternity: What for? I have FOUND you!
DOM: Aw, but why not for just fun?
eternity: Pfffttt, no need!
DOM: Oh whatever... *flipped his hand at her* no fun!
eternity: *smiling* I don't care just because I have you!
DOM: *chuckles*

Is that what you want to know? :ugh:

:mrgreen:

:laugh2: you crack me up! :bowdown:

What is your philosophy on life?

Any favorite book to recommend?

How about websites? Do you have your own, or just good websites to recommend?

Liza said:
:laugh2: you crack me up! :bowdown:

What is your philosophy on life?

Any favorite book to recommend?

How about websites? Do you have your own, or just good websites to recommend?
Oh yes? :lol:

My philosophy about life... I didn't even ask to be born on this earth!

But I am making best out of my own life! I wonder if babies have different emotionals when they were being born... Crying bec they wanted to live longer or wanted to fix their mistakes in their past lives? Babies being born happy because they have escaped from their past lives? Who knows? :dunno: :mrgreen: But I have plenty of philosophies...

Ahh, there was one book that opened my eyes to life... A book called "Sixth sense" I can't remember who the author was because I lost that book and I have been searching for that book in any bookstores! :cry: But I promise you that you will feel so different after you have read THAT book!!!

And about Anne Rice books... I have read vampires... I felt that she's a fine gothic writer (She writes in imagination with elegance writing)... but so what... Until I saw one of her book called "Memnoch" I realized that it's some what of a good one! I guess that was about a Vampire going thru the Devil's eyes and God's power... Comparing the Heaven and Hell... It's interesting!

And there's many books that I have read... I'll make some more recommendations... I like something so dark... sometimes so "normal" as they call it. ha ha ha!!! *Laughing maniacally* I collect many books and comics...

I assume that you like some comics... but if you like something so interesting enough for you... I'll recommend you to read Preacher and Dawn! ;)

Ah, I own a website... it's www.dirtyoldman.com But :::WARNING:::

Many pop-ups and spams will AtTaCk your puters! :naughty:

Back