Wanna know something so dirty about me?

DirtyOldMan

Reaction score
Ask me anything...

Some of you know that I knew something about you! But don't be shy!

Been wandering across america. Enjoy looking at the america out thru the window, saw my own complicated self in my own reflection while looking at america passing by.

I met eternity in person. I enjoy knowing her. Also enjoy learning a whole lot more.

It's like... "I know you, I have found myself!"

So, go ahead and shoot some questions... just don't kill me! :mrgreen:

Anyways, otherwise, i let the road rise up to meet my feet as the wind will turn around to blow to push me into direction where it will guide me to somewhere... i really enjoy living my life to the fullest.

been appearing and disappearing for some of times... but as of right now. i could try to stay and stick with you my folks to have some fun.

I'll answer some and ignore some as i'm getting too sensile for a old man! *laughing slyly*

Take care, my friends!

*Blew the kisses to ladies here*

:grouphug: *HUGS* my sweet friend DOMbaby!!! How was it meeting Eternity? Remember DOMbaby... we hafta meet and we hafta meet soon with Eternity!!! You promise, ok?! *winksa!!!*

Dom---

Why didn't ya meet me?? While chasing Eternity?? I dont even have any questions since I know most basics infos about u.. :lol:

My quote to u... "U know me, I know you"

If ya wanna to find out who I am, Send me a pm's.. I'll tell u..

oh yes, Tulip town would be around near to LaConner and Mount Vernon...

I just love it here! they have Tulip festival...
Love that party called Nuke the tulip festival!!! hee hee... which they start partying at 12am to noon... and had like 4-5 bands blarring all night long!

so i call it tulip town where i live in. it's tourist attraction center of northwest! heh heh...

if you guys wanna know anything about LaConner, WA... you can look it up somehow.

Freaky said:
:grouphug: *HUGS* my sweet friend DOMbaby!!! How was it meeting Eternity? Remember DOMbaby... we hafta meet and we hafta meet soon with Eternity!!! You promise, ok?! *winksa!!!*
Ah! *Giving Freakybaby the bearhug style hug!!* hey there!
How have you been? Me? it was one of amazing moment when i first met eternity... she's really, really nice! *chuckles* I have so much to say but for now, things are all good! Mmm, oh yes, i assume that you want to meet me and eternity... you will get to experience "being dirty old man" while you get to meet me in flesh! eternity seems somewhat have got blown away by me or got her feet swept by me? Either works just fine for me! *chuckles*

Freaky, i heard that you live just few hours away from where eternity lives... then we will meet soon one of those days without any questions asked! *wink*

Maybe we all can talk about Oktoberfest... i'll ask around for my friends in Rochy and see if they are interested to go for a get together? Whatcha say?

*blew a kiss*

Bam-Bam said:
Dom---

Why didn't ya meet me?? While chasing Eternity?? I dont even have any questions since I know most basics infos about u.. :lol:

My quote to u... "U know me, I know you"

If ya wanna to find out who I am, Send me a pm's.. I'll tell u..

*Looking up in the sky and see the ducks flying fast to escape the death* Was that that sound of shotgun going off (((bam bam)))

No? Mmm, then that must be something like umm, creek, river, stream, ah... Brook something? *smilin' a missin' tooth*
Mmm, would you be kind to pm me since I rarely pm anyone though... if I have got an pm from you, i'll be delighted to reply back!

*winks* Thank you... Ma'am

You must be that close friends of eternity, yes? And again, I must apologize to you for being so busy with eternity and will be glad to look forward to meet you!

Be hearing from you soon!!! :D

just sent u an pm.. also I dont know Eternity.. I know Freaky online but not Eternity..

Bam-Bam said:
just sent u an pm.. also I dont know Eternity.. I know Freaky online but not Eternity..
Omigosh! I'm sorry as I apologize for assuming that your eternity's friend! Ok, forgive me please...i'm going to check your pm about right now! :D

Are you either just dirty or dirty minded? LOL :rofl: :wiggle: Perhaps, I call my ladies to zoom to your place and give you a hot bubbling :laugh2: BATH. Get rid of FLEAS!! :eek2:

Just kidding!! *Any ladies want to volunteer giving DirtyOldMan a bath?* LOL :nana:

DirtyOldMan said:
Ah! *Giving Freakybaby the bearhug style hug!!* hey there!
How have you been? Me? it was one of amazing moment when i first met eternity... she's really, really nice! *chuckles* I have so much to say but for now, things are all good! Mmm, oh yes, i assume that you want to meet me and eternity... you will get to experience "being dirty old man" while you get to meet me in flesh! eternity seems somewhat have got blown away by me or got her feet swept by me? Either works just fine for me! *chuckles*

Freaky, i heard that you live just few hours away from where eternity lives... then we will meet soon one of those days without any questions asked! *wink*

Maybe we all can talk about Oktoberfest... i'll ask around for my friends in Rochy and see if they are interested to go for a get together? Whatcha say?

*blew a kiss*

Yay DOMbaby! We hafta meet for Oktoberfest!! Have lotsa of :beer: and :wiggle: the weekend away with our :deaf: friends!!!! We'd be plastered for sure DOMbaby!! Bring Eternity and your Rochy friends, I'll bring some of ADers that's from Ontario, too!!! :beer: Oktoberfest!! :beer: *HUGS*

Nuty said:
Are you really THAT dirty?? If so, do you ever wipe your butt without toilet paper??
*Noddin' fast and furious* Yes, I'm that dirty! hee hee... *Handshakin' with Nuttyboy!* Ohhh... I forgot to wash my hand! hee hee...

:mrgreen:

Oddball said:
Are you either just dirty or dirty minded? LOL :rofl: :wiggle: Perhaps, I call my ladies to zoom to your place and give you a hot bubbling :laugh2: BATH. Get rid of FLEAS!! :eek2:

Just kidding!! *Any ladies want to volunteer giving DirtyOldMan a bath?* LOL :nana:

*pulled my head back in awe* you are calling your ladies to come to my pad and gimme a hot bubblin' bath?

You and others wanna volunteer? You won't be disappointed! :naughty:

Freaky said:
Yay DOMbaby! We hafta meet for Oktoberfest!! Have lotsa of :beer: and :wiggle: the weekend away with our :deaf: friends!!!! We'd be plastered for sure DOMbaby!! Bring Eternity and your Rochy friends, I'll bring some of ADers that's from Ontario, too!!! :beer: Oktoberfest!! :beer: *HUGS*
Yes, Freakybaby! We should be of making plan about right now? I mean... we could catch each other in im from either of messengers.
We will absolutely have some blast times!

*winks...*Blew a big kiss*

DirtyOldMan said:
*Ahem...*Looking the other way...Next question? :o
HEY!!! :applause: Haha! You have met Eternity, didn't you? If so, what did you do with her at the time you met her?

Back