Wait For It

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
keep watching....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTcjzaqL0pE]Raccoon eating cats food - YouTube[/ame]

I saw that and I hope the cats owners do not leave the cats out all the time as raccoon eats cats. And now all the cry babies will complain about my comment being negative.

I saw that and I hope the cats owners do not leave the cats out all the time as raccoon eats cats. And now all the cry babies will complain about my comment being negative.

You are a negative person...a whiner too....and Reba isn't a "cry baby"...

That's disturbing that a coon would get so close to a human taping the video... But it was a funny video! :lol:

Thought it was hilarious when the Raccoon went running off on 2 legs....:giggle:...doing the "duck run"...

wow raccoon sure know how to scare kitties I think its funny when raccoon picked up food and ran with two legs. lol

That's disturbing that a coon would get so close to a human taping the video... But it was a funny video! :lol:

I know , and that I why I said I hope the cats are not left out side . I rescue a cat that was bitten by a raccoon . The poor cat had half it back eaten off! I was outside with my dog and a chipmunk ran right pass my feet and dog. Animals are losing their fear of people because they living closer to our homes .

hA29C63CC

I know , and that I why I said I hope the cats are not left out side . I rescue a cat that was bitten by a raccoon . The poor cat had half it back eaten off! I was outside with my dog and a chipmunk ran right pass my feet and dog. Animals are losing their fear of people because they living closer to our homes .

Because we're encroaching upon their homes... Not they encroaching on us...

i think its really cute :lol: no harm was done, the raccoon seems a slightly freindly one (are they freindly? , we dont have raccoons in NZ)
the cats seems ok, quite relaxed not too startled, so no harm was done...
so overall , cool!

Raccoons are hilarious! We have lots where I live, they are a constant source of entertainment. I love to watch them. They can be very hostile though, depending on their mood. My dog wanted to play with one and it ripped him up bad! I wish we could post pics from our cell phones because I have one of my dogs injuries. They also are omnivores, so they will eat smaller animals. We had one eat one of our chickens, but hey, it's just part of the food chain. All in all, I really enjoyed raccoons, they are cheeky little buggers. They do make a hell of a mess out of the trash though when they get I to it.

Back