W - wired router

Ice

Reaction score
i dont want wireless, for a small apt for two computers at the same desk, so wireless just doesnt seem needed at all, i figure now-a-days ppl got these to toss, so toss one my way :)

if anyone has one they are willing to give away pls let me know, maybe u got one sitting in the closet form when u switched to wireless, id prefer netgear, linksys or d-link

thanks

Wired router is cheap nowadays. You could get for 30 bux. I wouldn't recommend wireless UNLESS you know how to set it up correctly and set it as closed system. Most people don't know, nor realize that they set up wireless system as open broadcast, meaning that anyone, EVEN neighborhood can tap on your network and possible hack into your PC or even worse doing illegal activity and you may get caught with false accusation, instead of the one who already did.

Ice said:
i dont want wireless, for a small apt for two computers at the same desk, so wireless just doesnt seem needed at all, i figure now-a-days ppl got these to toss, so toss one my way :)

if anyone has one they are willing to give away pls let me know, maybe u got one sitting in the closet form when u switched to wireless, id prefer netgear, linksys or d-link

thanks

I don't need a wireless router. My boyfriend and I just use the router from Sorenson VP to connect both my and his computers to the internet. :D

Yup, one way to get for free!!!

LuciaDisturbed said:
I don't need a wireless router. My boyfriend and I just use the router from Sorenson VP to connect both my and his computers to the internet. :D

Back