Vrs vco

I can't read the picture.

Vp-200 don't have own line for VCO. You must use your own phone line to use VP-200 for VCO. My wife tried that and she hate it so much. She like Z-20 better due one line and very simple.

Well, just take a look at the photo, please.

I can't read the picture.

Vp-200 don't have own line for VCO. You must use your own phone line to use VP-200 for VCO. My wife tried that and she hate it so much. She like Z-20 better due one line and very simple.

Well, just take a look at the photo, please.

Two lines, That's mean you have to use your own phone for VCO on the Sorenson VP. ZVRS, Just one line and you don't need extra phone for that VCO.

One line is better than two lines. Do you understand?

Two lines, That's mean you have to use your own phone for VCO on the Sorenson VP. ZVRS, Just one line and you don't need extra phone for that VCO.

One line is better than two lines. Do you understand?

Yes, I do. I hardly use it, anyhow-- I prefer to sign naturally. Plus, signing and talking at the same time I haven't done in a long time-- I've gotten used to not using my voice when I chat with people who can sign, but can't talk. Took a lot of practice to get used to that, but I have gotten good at it. And I do have ntouch mobile, where I can use that at.

I use VCO for years. I tried both way using 1 line and 2 lines VCO and I prefer using 2 line over 1 line. The reason for that when using 1 line, the end caller will hear echoy sound sometime. Secondly having 1 line VCO will take up more bandwidth and the end caller will have hard time hearing my voice (remember the upload speed are slower than download speed). If I'm out on the road and using 1 line VCO on mobile phone, the video will get distorted and jumpy. So, it's best not using 1 line VCO over the cellular network. If you using WIFI on mobile phone, then there should be no problem.

Really there are advantage and disadvantage of using either 1 or 2 lines. Both work well but it's depend on the quality of the network.

I use VCO for years. I tried both way using 1 line and 2 lines VCO and I prefer using 2 line over 1 line. The reason for that when using 1 line, the end caller will hear echoy sound sometime. Secondly having 1 line VCO will take up more bandwidth and the end caller will have hard time hearing my voice (remember the upload speed are slower than download speed). If I'm out on the road and using 1 line VCO on mobile phone, the video will get distorted and jumpy. So, it's best not using 1 line VCO over the cellular network. If you using WIFI on mobile phone, then there should be no problem.

Really there are advantage and disadvantage of using either 1 or 2 lines. Both work well but it's depend on the quality of the network.

I cant say it better myself... exactly what I wanted to convey. thumbs up

interesting note on the echo-y part with one-line- that is good to know!

interesting note on the echo-y part with one-line- that is good to know!

Yeah, it's because the mic is out in the open you know? and the distance between your mouth and the mic on the webcam is like about 2 feet away... so there are other sound will be picked up by the mic. So having two lines vco, the head piece is very close to the mouth... so it's clearer for them to hear.

Yeah, it's because the mic is out in the open you know? and the distance between your mouth and the mic on the webcam is like about 2 feet away... so there are other sound will be picked up by the mic. So having two lines vco, the head piece is very close to the mouth... so it's clearer for them to hear.

That's why Z-20 have telephone handle for and you can add headset too. Don't mean two lines are best than one line for echo issue.

What your speedtest on cellualr mobile that's where you got poor VP.

That's why Z-20 have telephone handle for and you can add headset too. Don't mean two lines are best than one line for echo issue.

yup -- thats why I have Z20. its the BEST VCO VRS phone on the market right now. No waiting, no explaining, I can pick up handset ANYTIME I want or can ignore and use pure ASL if I wanted to. This helps me if I am using full ASL both ways and I notice a certain terp is abbreviating my signs or rewording it to the point I am no longer getting my point across, I just pick up handset and BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRR my point across.
Not all certified interpreters are equal. Many of them no matter which VRS you use there are many awesome terps, but there are a few out there - well let's just say for a lack of better word either they are green or just need a job.

Right, about the Z20 have hand set and can use 1 line but the majority of the VRS services use webcam that either sit on top of the monitor or built in.

What your speedtest on cellualr mobile that's where you got poor VP.

Ha ha, all cellular signals at certain spot are not same. Like If I'm in Severn, MD...the speed are terrible but if I'm in Hanover, MD the speed are much better. Sucks...

Ha ha, all cellular signals at certain spot are not same. Like If I'm in Severn, MD...the speed are terrible but if I'm in Hanover, MD the speed are much better. Sucks...

That's why I asked you about that. I just like all depend where you live and my area got around 10mbps/5mbps so easy via VZ LTE. I said 75% of my area got smooth VP. Not bad.

Back