VPAD sell for $99 !!! for limited time...

Macbook Air's battery is sucker!!! Lot people are very diappointed with battery (short life).

VPAD and MVP battery life is zero and MBA around 4-6hours.

I am not disappointed with that.

it really isnt a small business, they have interpreters in NY, ILL, MD, and one more place, and they i guess are doing quite well, the FCC pays the interpreters for their services...dont know how much that is, but from my understanding its pretty good sum...as for the vpad, i saw it, its small, the screen is very small, i think its a 10 in...you cannot put it on ur lap and it says its wireless, but it has to be put on the table...i would say wait til they upgrade the vpad, from the beta testers..

it isnt a bad little machine, but got some quirks in it, like i said, you cannot put it on your lap, not like a laptop....

I agree but I rather buy small Fujitsu LifeBook U810 Mini Tablet PC at around $999 (few hundreds more than VPAD retail price) which is approx same size but it is fully funtional laptop with keyboard and webcam build in. Then load them with Viable, IM, skype, etc applications into the tablet PC.

Fujitsu LifeBook U810 Mini Tablet PC Review

it isnt a bad little machine, but got some quirks in it, like i said, you cannot put it on your lap, not like a laptop....

I agree but I rather buy small Fujitsu LifeBook U810 Mini Tablet PC at around $999 (few hundreds more than VPAD retail price) which is approx same size but it is fully funtional laptop with keyboard and webcam build in. Then load them with Viable, IM, skype, etc applications into the tablet PC.

Fujitsu LifeBook U810 Mini Tablet PC Review

Wow that a very nice Tablet. I am drooling all over my monitor for that ha!

VSN some not work

wow, my friends and other have complinet not work VSN (Vable Screen Name) becuase Viable.net Homepage after login/password you see left two menu
"My Vable"
"VV Download"
only that won't work call VSN,

I have left four menu
"My Vable"
"VV Download"
"My VPAD"
"VPAD Return Policy"

My VPAD have infomation Serial, MAC ID,

they call my VSN working, I call them not work

becuase I went to DeafNation Expo, I met man on booth, I bought it, man use my credit card, address, login/passsowrd, done mean they will into server, my vpad is working, I got invoice

my friends and other bought VPAD for cash, no invoice, no infomation, they go internet, new user only two "MyVable" and "VV Download",!!

I am lucky

I got VPAD, $99... I saw many many people bought it at DeafNation Expo today

Wireless $29.95, rechage battery $89.99

PROS: perfect picture , no rusty , no freeze
CONS: buttons is so terrible that finger should not reach on any button
BUT I found my little mistake because i did not used my own sense and read carefully . I use a wire mouse or plastic pen to touch on button . It work !!
MVP-bill cramming ...
MVP are almost same as VPAD.. Most deaf people are hunting for getting a free MVP after refunded from Viable VPAD . Interesting ? MVP-bill cramming oh,it is an old scam but either way,scores of customers are hopping mad about $10.00 monthly charge for MVP service that are peppering MVP bill. DO NOT pay the charge to MVP service (HOVRS) . Internet service can not be disconnect for payment of third party portion of MVP bill ?
HOVRS said I must use on HOVRS all the time then they will send me a free MVP that hassle and ridicilous.. Did they tell the deaf people about charge monthly to MVP service (HOVRS) ?

stop rumor about MVP. I barley seen it. And there is no information until I see one.

stop rumor about MVP. I barley seen it. And there is no information until I see one.

that is not rumor ..that is a fact ..Last four weeks ago I met a friend who work for HOVRS. he said everyone will pay fee monthly when they get a free MVP . He got a free MVP and have to pay the charge monthly and the money go to support VRS... Recommand you call HOVRS support tech and ask some question . tks

Which fee pay months service with wi-fi or carrier?

that is not rumor ..that is a fact ..Last four weeks ago I met a friend who work for HOVRS. he said everyone will pay fee monthly when they get a free MVP . He got a free MVP and have to pay the charge monthly and the money go to support VRS... Recommand you call HOVRS support tech and ask some question . tks

Did Call Hovrs Customor Service Few Min Ago !!!!

RON SAY IT ALL FREE NO HIDDEN FEE NOT UP COST FEE ZERO ALL FREE!!!!!

i am not make it up !!!!

none

Bad News

Bad News, VPAD won't work Wi-Fi Free Hotspot and no run VP but requres browser,
I hear HOVRS MVP bulti-in browser, will work free wi-fi hotspot after will run VP!

Bad News, VPAD won't work Wi-Fi Free Hotspot and no run VP but requres browser,
I hear HOVRS MVP bulti-in browser, will work free wi-fi hotspot after will run VP!

You are right about built-in MVP browser. If you are not satisfy to Vpad, You can sell it by ebay. :)

I send to Viable Support. I got message see below

"As for your question, YES! We are working on it at the moment, and should be released in a VPAD upgrade very shortly. It is one of our biggest project on the list along with several other exicting features!

Please be patient-- Soon or later, you will be able to use the VPAD at all locations that requires a web browser to log in!"

I will wait

PROS: perfect picture , no rusty , no freeze
CONS: buttons is so terrible that finger should not reach on any button
BUT I found my little mistake because i did not used my own sense and read carefully . I use a wire mouse or plastic pen to touch on button . It work !!
MVP-bill cramming ...
MVP are almost same as VPAD.. Most deaf people are hunting for getting a free MVP after refunded from Viable VPAD . Interesting ? MVP-bill cramming oh,it is an old scam but either way,scores of customers are hopping mad about $10.00 monthly charge for MVP service that are peppering MVP bill. DO NOT pay the charge to MVP service (HOVRS) . Internet service can not be disconnect for payment of third party portion of MVP bill ?
HOVRS said I must use on HOVRS all the time then they will send me a free MVP that hassle and ridicilous.. Did they tell the deaf people about charge monthly to MVP service (HOVRS) ?

I work for HOVRS for 3 years and that is 100000% NOT TRUE!!!! No monthly charge!! Who is your friend that works for HOVRS and I will report to my manager for spread false rumor!!

I work for HOVRS for 3 years and that is 100000% NOT TRUE!!!! No monthly charge!! Who is your friend that works for HOVRS and I will report to my manager for spread false rumor!!

Right, I work for HOVRS, too. Never listen from some rumor.

Right, I work for HOVRS, too. Never listen from some rumor.

I knew it was bullsheet - always speak to one of the true HOVRS staff, they would be hapy to tell you the real information - There is no wonders to pay ten dollars a month for the internet usage, pfft..

I knew it was bullsheet - always speak to one of the true HOVRS staff, they would be hapy to tell you the real information - There is no wonders to pay ten dollars a month for the internet usage, pfft..

Great! Good Mate!!

Back