VPAD sell for $99 !!! for limited time...

my friend bought two VPAD, one for them, and they give to Mich not yet ... first time, they try me I saw freeze picture, I touch any touch is still work, then call him again still freeze picture... I told him change 2nd VPAD, it is working, 1st vpad is maybe broken

really? do you have similar issues like your friend 's vapd ended up freeze?

It is interesting to see the comment of that VPAD releasing that and some start major problem? :(

I am not interesting get that because of all good post of comment from PowerON on his website review relate with VPAD.

Again, about MVP is interesting... I understand they mention its free; however, we don't need to wait on 3G or G3. We need is WiMAX which is cheaper and can be anywhere while it high bandwidth. My concerns about "FREE FREE FREE", how do they begin make money from us, Deaf Community, funds with create new technology. If it kept free and then the technology can be slower?

I am happy user with VP200 from Sorenson Communication. They have new offer for my toll free which its not current out yet. I am exciting about but notice something change under my Network. You will see once your videophone get toll free. Nothing be fear, it more security right now so I am not worry my videophone being mess by someone that I overlook or not see.

The toll free is BIG plus and I glad Sorenson Communication start processing the toll free make one easier for entire family. I know this nothing do with VPAD.

My point is, it kept free free free.. I think it need some benefit...

I would like to know will this device be able to help with a communication between my hearing friends/hearing people and me at their homes and places without using phone calls to contact them. For instance, when I bring this device to the home of my hearing friend or the place of hearing person, will we make a conversation together while I contact relay service/interpreter?

If not, do you know which device that will help me with my situation? Thanks.

I would like to know will this device be able to help with a communication between my hearing friends/hearing people and me at their homes and places without using phone calls to contact them. For instance, when I bring this device to the home of my hearing friend or the place of hearing person, will we make a conversation together while I contact relay service/interpreter?

I don't think this is possible, but there is UbiDuo that you could get for that purpose. Welcome to sComm - Home of the UbiDuo

I believe it will happen with our videophone technology at one day...

At this time, we DO have technologies to make this happen. VRI provider DO offer that, ***BUT*** due to no funding support this program, customer needs to set up account with VRI providers and pay fee for this service.

The only way we can do is rock the boat at FCC. They are responsible for communications, hence Federal COMMUNICATIONS Commission they should start funding VRI. But again, where do they get money from, it is up to the Congress to approve them.

Thats my 2 cents.

early release....

I dont know if people understand what it means to get an early release... it is a technology preview... there will be plenty of updates coming from the feedback we early adopters provide. Someone showed me some of the things they can do with vpad but no release yet until finished. vpad is like small computer hence many possibilities on what can be done.

Just curious; At the Viable booth at the Pomona DeafNation Expo, were there demonstrations of the VPAD in action? i.e., consumers could call up their loved ones or hearing people using Viable VRS right at the booth?

FYI,

Beware of VPAD not only reasons is cheap $99 but still need 3 more accessories to make it working properly.

VPAD- $99
CVI Flexarm Mount - $79.99
WiFi Adapter - $29.99
Rechargeable Battery - $89.99

plus shipping fees and taxable apply!

link info interesting at http://www.alldeaf.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=956984

wow that was quick VPAD is going upside down, MVP kick VPAD ass wide open about 100 times size of football field. :rl:

Dg

Wireless

Hi Guys,

I wait for wireless wi-fi for VPAD, they never becuase they are busy...

I went to store, I buy usb wireless, not work becuase support told me, they said "It is a very affordable device that can do Wireless G (802.11g) and is VPAD compatible. It is also Plug & Play so you have nothing to worry about while the VPAD automatically installs the software driver for you."

mean VPAD support any wi-fi G wireless (Linksys, D-Link, Netgear, etc..)???? work for VPAD?

I misunderstand

if Who have wi-fi work VPAD, please tell us what your MFC (company) and Model

Actually, the MAC, The Apple Store (U.S.) - MacBook Air, kick the MVP ass for big time.

MVP looks like football, it good for us play with it...

FYI,

Beware of VPAD not only reasons is cheap $99 but still need 3 more accessories to make it working properly.

VPAD- $99
CVI Flexarm Mount - $79.99
WiFi Adapter - $29.99
Rechargeable Battery - $89.99

plus shipping fees and taxable apply!

link info interesting at http://www.alldeaf.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=956984

wow that was quick VPAD is going upside down, MVP kick VPAD ass wide open about 100 times size of football field. :rl:

Dg

Macbook Air's battery is sucker!!! Lot people are very diappointed with battery (short life).

around 4 to 5 hours unlike Macbook I have is last 6 to 7 hours.

Why not give me your mac as donate!? heh

I know this little bit off subject, which its good to have mini MAC or mac laptop? Just curious

Why not give me your mac as donate!? heh

I know this little bit off subject, which its good to have mini MAC or mac laptop? Just curious

both are good specs but only different tha you could have Macbook to be on travel with you. Mini Mac is great to turn entertainment with HDTV.

Macbook Air is just super slim laptop, not related to video phone at this point.

Macbook Air - laptop.

VPAD, MVP - video phone.

downside Macbook is too expensive but EEE PC that is kiss ass wide open in the AIR ! :)

Dg

Macbook Air is no limits.

Viable.net - XMeeting

Macbook Air won.

EEE PC is only 512mb, 4gb SSD, Wifi B/G and 7"

MBA is 2gb, 80gb, Wifi N, 13", led keyboard, and multi-touch.

Macbook Air won again.

Back