VPAD sell for $99 !!! for limited time...

Mow many people bought VPAD after sold out at 5:15pm?

It got sold out at appx 5:15 pm. They were very hot item yesterday. I must say its a very nice device. What do you think (for those who get it yesterday?)

Mow many people bought VPAD after sold out at 5:15pm?

Hahahaha, nobody because they were sold out, remember? Lol....maybe they were able to order before the Expo closed and will get one in the mail?

Hmmm, I wonder how many they had at the beginning of the Expo?

Ha, I ain't kidding! Nevertheless, I have no problem with VP-200 such as connection, settings.. But VP's camera is CHEAP VGA, blurr, bad pixels like WEBCAM (VGA) PC! I wish that use my own sony (digtial) video camera plug into VP outlet instead of vp's C-H-E-A-P VGA camera.

Like I said, In eventually wait and see what the outcome of pros and cons comments about VPAD by customers.

If you had a vpad you could connect your camera and use it as the input camera for vp. you can connect any video source to the input (vcr. digital camera, etc)

Hahahaha, nobody because they were sold out, remember? Lol....maybe they were able to order before the Expo closed and will get one in the mail?

Hmmm, I wonder how many they had at the beginning of the Expo?

have 1000 units at 900 AM and sold out at 530 PM my vpad not work no network connect

richard rudolf your vpad work small screen?

If you had a vpad you could connect your camera and use it as the input camera for vp. you can connect any video source to the input (vcr. digital camera, etc)

Wow! That is what I am hoping for.

I look forward to see the experiences of usin the VPAD

I find most impressive that setup by connect with cat5 is easy.

However, setup preference has reset itself when turn power off.

touch-screen isn't respond well, have to make confirm under setup preference to make better one. Still annoying, and wi-fi adapter as optional is stupid when it saying anyone can go travel.

What a mislead I saw first from CES and it make some change and sell at DeafNation. Sigh.

Thank godness, I have badass laptop over VPAD. Oh yeah, that VPAD actual model is SVP-5000. Heh.

Yea, no problemo.

I know only one brand that is best VP of all, no one of us can afford this nice Gizemo! Nothing beats this one. My work has it, and champ!

Its Polycom VP

VSX 7000s - Versatile Video Conferencing for Large Rooms - Products - Polycom

You should see that VP sitting on top of the TV, that is what Im talking about.

It has true Optical zoom, Machined moving around 180 degrees left to right, and about 80 degrees from bottom to top, I can't remember, but its ALOT more than what VP-200 got to offer. (VP-200 don't have any machine, nor optical zoom, just digital)

Cost? We can't afford that.

At least $4,000 dollars for that baby.

I don't believe VPAD can beat that either.

Yes, I witness and I was awe and impressed with this baby at my work.

DHB
DHB, Wow, thats very super-fine! Now I am complaint about the highest price..(I acts as crying-baby)..hahaha.

DDD, Yeah, thats is right, right, right! Now I remembered VPAD can hook up with video camera, or anythings.. Many thanks for your words make my mind as refresh memory!

FYI, the wireless feature is seperate and optional feature. In order to get wireless, you will need to buy wireless USB access card from one of wireless vendor and pay monthly fee to them.

Funny, CEO make clear on his quote from January.

"Our videophone will inaugurate the wireless age for VRS users," said Viable CEO and founder John T.C. Yeh. "We are literally introducing to our customers to an exciting, new technology standard that blows away every other videophone currently available."

source

SAD MISLEAD Viable, they did in begin, damnit, then they change mind to use as optional. RAWR!

Hi

I have question...

I have to wait unitl Sept at Worecester, Massachusetts.. so They will selling Vpad or sold out?

:ty:

Hi

I have question...

I have to wait unitl Sept at Worecester, Massachusetts.. so They will selling Vpad or sold out?

:ty:

No, they won't. The last thing Viable will sell on DeafNation in Omaha, NE as I know so far.

Said "The special price will be available only to people registered with Viable who will attend upcoming DeafNation Expo appearances."

mean, if I registered at website Viable now then go deafnation expo, will get $99 ????? NO?

becuase they never tell deaf people before about VPAD???

must register before using VAPD not register to buy

my friend bought it at deafnation expo then it is freeze but still program work, oh well

wow I read vpad deaf people complint vpad

Last edited:
my friend bought it at deafnation expo then it is freeze but still program work, oh well
really? do you have similar issues like your friend 's vapd ended up freeze?

Back