VPAD sell for $99 !!! for limited time...

MYMDA2007

Reaction score
Guys,

recently check my email and Viable send me a newsletter about VPAD on sale for $99 and read below for more infomation, look like anyone MUST register at Deaf Nation Expo first on that dates (pix attach below read more further info).

I want one VPAD someday.

Dg

me too!!! I want buying it. but wait till Sept? :D

I got the email too. It'd be so nice to own a VPAD. Wish I could travel all the way to California from Florida on April 12th just to purchase the VPAD at the Deaf expo :)

Problem say "limit time" mean people use VPAD at DeafNation Expo, VPADs are used after they give you $99 for used but not new??? I don't know

Problem say "limit time" mean people use VPAD at DeafNation Expo, VPADs are used after they give you $99 for used but not new??? I don't know

I check on weblog said anyone have to register and get VPAD with you and go home to use it. But rumor saying it's beta. That mean bad risk? I don't know.

Said "The special price will be available only to people registered with Viable who will attend upcoming DeafNation Expo appearances."

mean, if I registered at website Viable now then go deafnation expo, will get $99 ????? NO?

becuase they never tell deaf people before about VPAD???

I check on weblog said anyone have to register and get VPAD with you and go home to use it. But rumor saying it's beta. That mean bad risk? I don't know.

Yes, it is still in the beta phase. They said that they will continue to update the $99 VPAD with new firmwares in the future to the final version that will be released to the public.

you mean, who buy $99 plus must tester right? I remember I bought Sonenson PC Card with tester, 1/3 price long ago

Yes, it is still in the beta phase. They said that they will continue to update the $99 VPAD with new firmwares in the future to the final version that will be released to the public.

I got email back from them and they said it first come first serve so whoever buy it first will get it first.

Good luck to those whom are trying to get Vpad at the Expo this weekend.

I am not going buy one! And selling for 700 bux each at retail? I wondering who can afford them while other provider gives away for free.

DHB

Sorenson, they give away free VP, free router.
HOVRS, they give away free webcam
CSDVRS they give away free D-link i-2eye
I711, they give away free webcam
I could list more.

What other providers give what away for free?

I could list more.

It's not really free, the taxpayers pay for them.

I could list more.

Ok, gotcha but doesn't the Vpad have more features that make it attractive? Like it's wirelessness, for example?

Ok, gotcha but doesn't the Vpad have more features that make it attractive? Like it's wirelessness, for example?

As an option, yes. Rechargeable battery is also an option, so is the mount. Hey, at least there are options rather than just having one.

I am not going buy one! And selling for 700 bux each at retail? I wondering who can afford them while other provider gives away for free.

DHB
Honestly, I don't mind to buy it for 700 bucks. Why you are so compliant about the price 700 bucks 4 VPAD? Oh you looking for FREE T-I-C-K-E-T!, Because you are an eligible SSI? If so, why not you go SSI to ask them about program ticket for work?

Honestly, I don't mind to buy it for 700 bucks. Why you are so compliant about the price 700 bucks 4 VPAD? Oh you looking for FREE T-I-C-K-E-T!, Because you are an eligible SSI? If so, why not you go SSI to ask them about program ticket for work?

Yeah, plus its a rare opportunity for us to help support a deaf-owned business!

Back