VPAD sell for $99 !!! for limited time...

Hi,
Can you tell me what is MVP stand for? Sorry.

I don't want to buy VPAD just yet...I want to know what deaf people will said about VPAD good or bad....

I am thinking about buy EEE PC for under $300.

Deafbear

Hi,
Can you tell me what is MVP stand for? Sorry.

I don't want to buy VPAD just yet...I want to know what deaf people will said about VPAD good or bad....

I am thinking about buy EEE PC for under $300.

Deafbear

MVP means mobile video phone. Well, VPAD is fair. I heard that almost deaf customers return it back to Viable inc. They want to get MVP. MVP is more feature and have wifi and battery pack included. You sign up it and get free MVP. I work for HOVRS. If you may interest me , contact me.

MVP means mobile video phone. Well, VPAD is fair. I heard that almost deaf customers return it back to Viable inc. They want to get MVP. MVP is more feature and have wifi and battery pack included. You sign up it and get free MVP. I work for HOVRS. If you may interest me , contact me.

What the catch?

What the catch?

Good guestion, zerodog!

They said that you need to apply at hovrs.com (purple vip) then use their VRS to call hearing people as much often as you could... same thing it does with the Sorenson VRS. Then you could qualify to receive a mvp for free when they come available. They will help you process to sign up if you need to.

I personally believe that mvp performs better than vpad. (also has wi-fi ready)

Good guestion, zerodog!

They said that you need to apply at hovrs.com (purple vip) then use their VRS to call hearing people as much often as you could... same thing it does with the Sorenson VRS. Then you could qualify to receive a mvp for free when they come available. They will help you process to sign up if you need to.

This practice for the minumum of the VRS usage is somehow or somewhat illegal. FCC scolded SorensonVRS and then SorensonVRS still continue to give away, I believe, based on when the vp users get the VP100. I could be wrong.

This practice for the minumum of the VRS usage is somehow or somewhat illegal. FCC scolded SorensonVRS and then SorensonVRS still continue to give away, I believe, based on when the vp users get the VP100. I could be wrong.

Yes, I agree with that! Some friends and I suspected that they should be illegal and had been long suspected by some people.

However, from their point of view they need to keep their business running and stay profitable. That part we could understand.

They researched and discovered that only 8% of deaf users use VRS that an insider told me. (probably based on daily use amongst them but didn't ask)

Yes, I agree with that! Some friends and I suspected that they should be illegal and had been long suspected by some people.

However, from their point of view they need to keep their business running and stay profitable. That part we could understand.

They researched and discovered that only 8% of deaf users use VRS that an insider told me. (probably based on daily use amongst them but didn't ask)

They collect statistics on usage between deaf-to-deaf calls, you're saying?

Bad News, VPAD won't work Wi-Fi Free Hotspot and no run VP but requres browser,
I hear HOVRS MVP bulti-in browser, will work free wi-fi hotspot after will run VP!

My friend told me that his VPAD won't work free WIFI hotspot in college and library. he was not happy and returned it back. He never get refund money under two-week return policy since purchased it in deafexpo event last April. he can't wait to get new MVP. You can make ebay items to sell VPAD.

I got Viable's support said "As for your question, YES! We are working on it at the moment, and should be released in a VPAD upgrade very shortly. It is one of our biggest project on the list along with several other exicting features!

Please be patient-- Soon or later, you will be able to use the VPAD at all locations that requires a web browser to log in!

Have a nice day"

I guess, I will wait

My friend told me that his VPAD won't work free WIFI hotspot in college and library. he was not happy and returned it back. He never get refund money under two-week return policy since purchased it in deafexpo event last April. he can't wait to get new MVP. You can make ebay items to sell VPAD.

Good guestion, zerodog!

Yes, to use their service and just like Sorenson VRS. You are correct, however; we still need use their VRS anyway.

My believes that without charge service such as keep free. How can they replace the device, interpreter's device, electric, server, and all that costs up front to their bill.

Again, Sorenson is the largest 80 percent of marketing that use Sorenson product. They can count all information but how? They are running on database just like hearing people are dialing, contact list, and history. So the marketing can understand and not know "HOW" far did they, the VRS, invalid our privacy to contact Deaf to Deaf, Deaf to VRS, Deaf to Other VRS. What if the VRS support that project to understand about interpreter issue, technical how much it is easier for us use?

Keep that mind, the MVP bandwidth and other bandwidth can damaged our pretty face went mess. Yes, it can be look sharp, but later it went jumpy. It same other thing, but how can the marketing research better to understand that technology to improve.

What the catch, they want know who, where, like and hate about our information. Same thing with our debit card or credit card that run on machine and they monitor how often its spending on most store and etc due prevent thief?

It has be research, even the food marketing that have go to landfill where the trash and they are counting of food cans, brand, and all that stuff that base on zip code. So they can sell better near your grocery store. Image, you pick the grocery cart, they have chip but I don't know about today. In past, I remember I took course and surprises how much privacy that people are watch us! The cart have chip and monitor how long you stay each rows. Each is most popular row; for example, if you jump out your car and know what you needs. You want candy, you just walk to cashier and grab and pay. It only like 10 minutes of visiting. If they removed the candies and move to middle row where there are more shelves than just candies. It make us buy this this this this this and the end you visit 30 minutes compare to 10 minutes.

It same idea for VRS, how long we are using that interpreter and which provider. They monitor how often it call from such as billing, doctor, and other. It HAS to be monitor, without monitor and then the marketing wouldn't understand us.

Make sense?

Keep that mind, the MVP bandwidth and other bandwidth can damaged our pretty face went mess. Yes, it can be look sharp, but later it went jumpy. It same other thing, but how can the marketing research better to understand that technology to improve.

Yup, it wouldn't be surprised that it might be little too early for those portable vp to use WI-FI based on availability and bandwidth. There could be sometimes crappy using public WI-FI. Probably in next two years it would be a better time.

But we could use ethernet and/or close range WI-FI to use the portable vp nowadays. There is probably few great places where WI-FI is free available or pay to use that could extend even more, sure.

We shall see as time comes.

Yup, it wouldn't be surprised that it might be little too early for those portable vp to use WI-FI based on availability and bandwidth. There could be sometimes crappy using public WI-FI. Probably in next two years it would be a better time.

But we could use ethernet and/or close range WI-FI to use the portable vp nowadays. There is probably few great places where WI-FI is free available or pay to use that could extend even more, sure.

We shall see as time comes.

:hmm: want bet 80 million dollar :cheers: :deal: heh.. just tease.. yea.. wait and see how the technology change been treat us well or mistakable. :D

Back