VP-200 Upgrade System!

BartSimpsx24x

Reaction score
Hey! I am wonder. I heard that We suppose get Upgrade often on VP-200 and I don't see any upgrade on VP-200 since. Is it doing in background?

You were lied to if you were told that they would upgrade "often." They won't be upgrading the VP-200 so quickly, it just came out. The first upgrade is probably still a while away.

You were lied to if you were told that they would upgrade "often." They won't be upgrading the VP-200 so quickly, it just came out. The first upgrade is probably still a while away.

huh ohhh, sorry your wrong:bump: call waiting coming soon not while away

Its been a while that you haven't answer my question wheather you would care to tell us why yiou changed your number on your VP-200 so often, even though VP-200 was released not long ago?

huh ohhh, sorry your wrong:bump: call waiting coming soon not while away

Oh, That Great. I hope that upgrade come out soon as possible. I like Calling waiting. Plus, How do you know there upgrade is coming? I like to know.

Get over with it. Don't you have Sorenson VP yourself? If you don't then that make sense of who you are. :bump:

Again, VP200 is still processing update for new feature of each button on remote. It will worth be waiting ahead what we don't know.

There is update coming up for VP-200 which includes call waiting feature, and there is update for VP-100 to recongize the "call waiting" from VP-200. It does not mean VP-100 will have call waiting feature. It is now being rolling down and be patience.:)

I think that they will upgrade when it will coming NOT saying WHEN.

Back