Voicemail to text apps?

BLONDI53

Reaction score
I hope im putting this question in the right place! I have been looking for an app that coverts spoken voicemails to text, do they exist,and if so what the name? Thanks for anyones help!

I use PhoneTag. I think you can either pay a set amount each month or be billed for each one. I don't get a lot so I just get charged for each one on a monthly basis.

I know that I phone offer it for free on their newer phones. I haven't found an app that works for my android but I haven't seen phonetag, so I might look into that.

I use PhoneTag. I think you can either pay a set amount each month or be billed for each one. I don't get a lot so I just get charged for each one on a monthly basis.
Thanks, i will look that up,never heard of that! Yeah i dont get a lot either,maybe a couple a mth,so paying for each would probably work out pretty well!! Thank you for the info!!

I know that I phone offer it for free on their newer phones. I haven't found an app that works for my android but I haven't seen phonetag, so I might look into that.
Yeah iphone probably would,i have regular android unfortunately!! Maybe can get an older model that has it!! Thanks for the info!!

I have that, which works great as long as im connected to wifi,but not so good if im away from home,or not somewhere with wifi!!
You can use it away from home if your cell carrier supports simultaneous voice and data. I think most do. Sprint doesn't, however.

You can use it away from home if your cell carrier supports simultaneous voice and data. I think most do. Sprint doesn't, however.
Yep just found that out a few hrs ago,and who do i have? yep sprint of course. I also found something else out with innocaption,it will transcribe voicemail that is left on your regular number,if you can disable call waiting,guess what cant disable that on sprint,just my luck!

Some carriers offer voice mail to text services as an extra. Verizon does as I used it for a while. Can't remember the cost per month- 5 bucks or something. It worked pretty well for me. I don't get many anymore as I purposefully don't give out that number because I don't do well with voice calls anymore plus I hate the phone anyway. But moot point as you said you have Sprint.

Otherwise I don't know of any app that would convert voice mail to text.... yet.

Some carriers offer voice mail to text services as an extra. Verizon does as I used it for a while. Can't remember the cost per month- 5 bucks or something. It worked pretty well for me. I don't get many anymore as I purposefully don't give out that number because I don't do well with voice calls anymore plus I hate the phone anyway. But moot point as you said you have Sprint.

Otherwise I don't know of any app that would convert voice mail to text.... yet.
Yep,theres google voice to text also they charge mthly fees,and some long distance,afraid my financials cant do that. You know there really should be more apps for things like this,dont understand why theres not? I pretty much only use my cell for texting,thats pretty much been how i communicate,i dont give my # out either,well not much anyway!

I hope im putting this question in the right place! I have been looking for an app that coverts spoken voicemails to text, do they exist,and if so what the name? Thanks for anyones help!
I only use my phone for texting so I've made a voicemail greeting that tells callers that.

I only use my phone for texting so I've made a voicemail greeting that tells callers that.

Ohh.. I need to do this! Thanks! Now to figure out HOW to do it...oops it's been too long.

My android does it, it's a service from my carrier, Verizon.

I have Verizon too but for me the voice to text feature is an option and costs something like 5.00 a month. I had it for a while but slashed everything off that I could live without for now as I'm trying to reduce my debts...

My android does it, it's a service from my carrier, Verizon.
I used to be with them for yrs,but straight talk came out at $45 unlimited everything definetly cheaper,but they dont have that service

Ohh.. I need to do this! Thanks! Now to figure out HOW to do it...oops it's been too long.

I have Verizon too but for me the voice to text feature is an option and costs something like 5.00 a month. I had it for a while but slashed everything off that I could live without for now as I'm trying to reduce my debts...
Yep same here!!

Yep,theres google voice to text also they charge mthly fees,and some long distance,afraid my financials cant do that. You know there really should be more apps for things like this,dont understand why theres not? I pretty much only use my cell for texting,thats pretty much been how i communicate,i dont give my # out either,well not much anyway!

You could set up a new google voice number, if you know you will need the voice to text option. Google voice will send you an email notifying you that you received a new voicemail and it will have the message in written format (assuming the person calling has a clear voice and enunciates well). It's also free, so even better!

You could set up a new google voice number, if you know you will need the voice to text option. Google voice will send you an email notifying you that you received a new voicemail and it will have the message in written format (assuming the person calling has a clear voice and enunciates well). It's also free, so even better!
Im not quite sure i understand what your saying,sorry!

Back