voice sounds underwater

lovezebras

Reaction score
Has this happened to anyone? Like I know my voice is loud when I don't have my hearing aids on and apparently my voice doesn't sound weird to anyone else but when since last week it's been on and off sounding like my own voice and other people sound like they're underwater. I've only noticed it at home one on one with my mom and it happens with or without my hearing aids

I *just* described something similar to my audi not an hour ago! To me, sounds have a light "flavor" of the distortion being underwater brings.

Do you have a head cold? I have that problem a lot with pressure, I think that might be from the otosclerosis. Whenever I tell an audi that I have to pop my ears like 50 times a day they look at me funny. I don't have to go up a hill or anything. Well, normal people need to go like up in the mountains for pressure problems, a hill used to do it for me. Now it's just all the time, I think it's worse though when I'm driving. it will sound like I'm in a bubble, but underwater maybe another way to describe.

Back