Visually impaired gamer sues Sony Online

Okay so...why Sony? Its not like sony is the only videogame manufacture in the country.

Besides...I do not meant any offense but seriously...he's blind. I am sorry but what is there that the videogame companies can do for the blind? they are called VIDEOgames meaning you see something on the video...and he can't see anything and that sucks, but seriously...it seems to me that alot of people like him these days are going sue crazy, going after the big bucks and all. He can't see, then he can't really play if he can't see anything. Im sorry it sucks for him, but...thats a reason why they are called videogames. There are still other games for the blind/visually impaired to enjoy.

While the article may say he is visually impaired, as not completely blind but it is still related to blindness anyway cause of difficulty seeing things.

The videogame industries didn't really violate anything. They already did follow some of the Americans with disablitites act such as putting in subtitles for the deaf/hard of hearing but still pretty useful for the hearing as well as if they have to turn down volume at night without waking anyone up and read the subtitles as they play the game or whatever...but anyway videogames is VIDEOgames.

Okay so...why Sony? Its not like sony is the only videogame manufacture in the country.

Besides...I do not meant any offense but seriously...he's blind. I am sorry but what is there that the videogame companies can do for the blind? they are called VIDEOgames meaning you see something on the video...and he can't see anything and that sucks, but seriously...it seems to me that alot of people like him these days are going sue crazy, going after the big bucks and all. He can't see, then he can't really play if he can't see anything. Im sorry it sucks for him, but...thats a reason why they are called videogames. There are still other games for the blind/visually impaired to enjoy.

While the article may say he is visually impaired, as not completely blind but it is still related to blindness anyway cause of difficulty seeing things.

The videogame industries didn't really violate anything. They already did follow some of the Americans with disablitites act such as putting in subtitles for the deaf/hard of hearing but still pretty useful for the hearing as well as if they have to turn down volume at night without waking anyone up and read the subtitles as they play the game or whatever...but anyway videogames is VIDEOgames.

Your comment is offended to visually impaired, visually impaired people can play game, just like deaf and HoH people does.

I hope that visually impaired person win the case, it should be more accessible and can't be denied from play games.

Back